3 replies to this topic

#1 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:11 AM

In search of a MMO on my tablet last night, I came across this nifty little game.
Here's the site: http://pocketlegends.com/
It appears to be available on Android, Chrome, and Apple. I've not spent a dime on it and it's insanely fun. Play wise, it's a pretty simple hack and slash type with quick and easy quests.

The graphics have a high and low setting, so it should work on many devices. High works great on my Nexus 7, and it runs well on my phone without the screen being terribly small for me, though it is much better on a tablet. Even on "high" the graphics are relatively simple, but it seems to fit well.

I was able to register through my google account quickly and easily, and it lets me play the same character though all my devices.
nmjUGDL.jpg

#2 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

Animals, my only weakness

I will have to try it

#3 Dasherman

Dasherman

Megabyte

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationAzeroth and Sanctuary, simultaneously by using quantum powers

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

I played that on my iTouch a long while ago, when it was free. Had quite a good time with it, but it's a bit too easy and eventually you'll get into the endgame, which is basically not there.
Didn't expect one though, so it was good fun while it lasted :D
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
(//MihiPotestasSit\\)

#4 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

Animals, my only weakness

I will have to try it

:lol:
I'm a bear.

I played that on my iTouch a long while ago, when it was free. Had quite a good time with it, but it's a bit too easy and eventually you'll get into the endgame, which is basically not there.
Didn't expect one though, so it was good fun while it lasted :D

It's still technically free from my understanding, it's just payment for extra stuff. I'll keep track of the play as I progress. :)
nmjUGDL.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pocket, legends, mmo, rpg, phone, tablet, android, apple, iphone