• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hearthacker

hearthacker

Byte

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:33 PM

In the depths of space, a powerful force is stirring. The mining ship Dalia was out looking for signs of alien life when all inhabitants on board disappeared in a flash, leaving nothing behind. A distress signal from the ship revealed a series of inhuman screams on board.

A hapless space captain has been ordered to put together a team and investigate the ship to find out what became of the crew. Their mission is to discover what happened out there. However space is cold and lonely. The depths of Oblivion do strange things to the mind. Their greatest danger may lie amongst themselves...

yxLpomm.png[

Welcome To Labyrinth IV: Through Oblivion!

This is the fourth installment in the "official" Labyrinth series. After falling prey to sinister traps, ancient monsters, deadly leviathans and murderous mimes, a brave group of heroes are now needed to find out what lurks in the depths of space. Not all of them will turn out to be heroes, however, as players may ultimately choose to go down a darker path.

Renowned for its sense of immersion and atmosphere, Labyrinth is a forum game experience that will push your nerves and senses to the limit. Players will create a character and explore a deadly maze along with groups of others. As they progress, day by day, the group will slowly dwindle as players fall prey to the dangers within and to the schemes of one another.

Players are isolated by location, only ever having access to see the room they currently inhabit. They may go their separate ways, only to meet up later under very different circumstances. They will find items and devices to help them achieve their goals as they explore. Ultimately though, few have ever survived the Labyrinth and lived to tell about it.

Will you be one of them?

Applications for the game will be open until the end of April, which is when the game is due to start.

The application form is here:

The game is open to a large number of applicants, but there is an upper limit on how many can be taken on each time. 

If you'd like to know more about the game and series, information on past games and a full gameplay guide are posted on the game forum, along with my contact details if you have any questions.

#2 hearthacker

hearthacker

Byte

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:39 PM

This is a plug/promo for my friend's game, starting sometime next month. It's a bit like an RPG but with more competitive and strategic elements and a larger scale than I've seen in most forum RPGs. I cannot recommend this game enough as someone who's played in all 3 so far. There's really no other games that come close to this experience.

I'll answer any questions you guys have about it. He's just a bit short on applications at the moment, and fresh blood is always good to have.

This game is played full alias: IE, no one knows who is actually playing behind the characters. It's REALLY fun, and while the rules and gameplay guide may seem long or complicated, the learning curve is very gentle, and with new elements being added, everyone will probably be on the same playing field. This game is both cooperative and competitive, and the story that forms from player actions is what it's all about.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game, rpg, org, mafia, forum game, forum