Photo

HOLY SHIT, ALMOST GOT BUSTED BY THE COPS!!!!

justin bieber and selena gome sex tape

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#41 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:34 PM

I for one, love homeless people. I love feeding them, giving them money and smiling at them, even if they don't smile back, throw away the food and just run off with the money. Because eventually, they'll remember that kindness and not feel so alone and might even return that kindness to someone else.

I'm sorry, I went too deep.

I'm sorry, that also sounded sexual.

I think you might be thinking of dogs....

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#42 twa

twa

The Actual Administrator

• Members
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:40 PM

I think you might be thinking of dogs....

Stray animals too. But in all honesty, I really do have a huge soft spot for the homeless. 

Zi9JkgO.gif

あ な た を 信 じ て い る 私 を 信 じ て 

#43 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:56 AM

I think it should be.

Hell if I where allergic to the sun I'd wear a cape and fang outdoors.

Hell I spend enough time indoors as it is.

I have this thing where I'll sneeze if I'm suddenly exposed to bright light (like say, walking from indoors out into a sunny day, or even when driving out of tunnels). Everyone in high school would say I was allergic to the sun, it got annoying. At least my eyes were never red. I got it from my dad though, I remember some family road trips where we'd both have mini sneezing fits if the sun came out from a particularly dark cloud.

#44 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:04 AM

I've heard of that, like it's an actual phenomenon. I think most people that experience it actually sneeze when they look at the sun though. I find your misfortune interesting (with sympathy). :D

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#45 Kobbi

Kobbi

Byte

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

So, you said you would go apologize..... How did it go, did you do it, huh! HUH!

bipolar, hypocritical, loving, bastard. t(^.^t) i luv u 

fuck bitches get money ~

#46 Champion of Cyrodiil

Champion of Cyrodiil

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:40 AM

I thought New Zealand was perfect and didn't have homeless people, health care problems, or crime.

#47 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:28 AM

I thought New Zealand was perfect and didn't have homeless people, health care problems, or crime.

You're thinking of Finland/Sweden/Swizerland.

5A5DjRW.gif

#48 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:19 PM

So, you said you would go apologize..... How did it go, did you do it, huh! HUH!

He wasn't there. I skate past there everyday so I'm still on the lookout. Might see him later :)

HA!!! What a misconception!!! 

Maybe down south, but where I live people mug you for a pie LOL

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#49 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:56 AM

He wasn't there. I skate past there everyday so I'm still on the lookout. Might see him later :)

HA!!! What a misconception!!! 

Maybe down south, but where I live people mug you for a pie LOL

Maybe he's in jail. =I

#50 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

Maybe he's in jail. =I

NOPE SAW THE CUNT TODAY!!!!!

I explained what I did the other day and....... he had absolutely no idea what I was taking about LOL

Turns out he's not homeless, he's actually one of the workers at the TAB because he was sporting the uniform LOL

He told me to piss off coz he thought I was asking him for drugs, so I threw a bottle of coke at the bastard!!!! HAHAHAHAHA 

SO ALL OF YOUR GUYS HATE WAS FOR NOTHING, THE GUY WAS A FUCKING PRICK!!!!!!!

Wish he had gone to jail now....

#51 Silver_rose

Silver_rose

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:38 AM

Whether the guy was homeless or not it was still a bad thing for you to do... The guy was innocent...

Because I can...

#52 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

Whether the guy was homeless or not it was still a bad thing for you to do... The guy was innocent...

Very true, but I no longer feel guilty.

#53 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

He's a prick because you fucked him over, and then when you returned to the scene of the crime he thought you were trying to score drugs from him?

Your logic is fucked up.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#54 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:36 AM

He's a prick because you fucked him over, and then when you returned to the scene of the crime he thought you were trying to score drugs from him?

Your logic is fucked up.

Exact words from him

"If you're tryna ask me for drugs kid you can just piss right off aye"

No my logic is fine, I apologized (sincerely) and he had no idea what the fuck I was on about.

#55 twa

twa

The Actual Administrator

• Members
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

tumblr_m5sa5yLLV11r3enuj.gif

---- Krys has unsubscribed from this topic.

Zi9JkgO.gif

あ な た を 信 じ て い る 私 を 信 じ て 

#56 Kobbi

Kobbi

Byte

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

Exact words from him

"If you're tryna ask me for drugs kid you can just piss right off aye"

No my logic is fine, I apologized (sincerely) and he had no idea what the fuck I was on about.

Well at least you did somewhat of the right thing?

bipolar, hypocritical, loving, bastard. t(^.^t) i luv u 

fuck bitches get money ~

#57 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

Well at least you did somewhat of the right thing?

Good to know nothing bad happen to him I guess

---- Krys has unsubscribed from this topic.

tumblr_lt6bwyt4RO1qgvhw6o1_500.gif

#58 SIlhouette

SIlhouette

Megabyte

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:58 AM

I have this thing where I'll sneeze if I'm suddenly exposed to bright light (like say, walking from indoors out into a sunny day, or even when driving out of tunnels). Everyone in high school would say I was allergic to the sun, it got annoying. At least my eyes were never red. I got it from my dad though, I remember some family road trips where we'd both have mini sneezing fits if the sun came out from a particularly dark cloud.

I find when I have a sneeze coming on I will turn a light on and look at it, never knew there was an actual "thing" about it, just thought it was a weird quirk I had, likely more psychological then a physical reaction.

On the topic of homeless people, I was helping someone with their PHD in Anthropology, The PHD was about homeless people and technology. Its quite interesting but one of the most amazing things I learnt about homeless people is that the majority of them make more money then we do, and its tax free.

We asked quite a few of the ones that were actually willing to share their yearly estimates with us about why they don't buy a house if they have the money. One mans answer always struck me, he said "being homeless is my job, I only get paid while I am here, I can't play on my laptop because people won't give me money, people are even hesitant to drop something if they see me on my phone. If I had a house I could not get this income."

There is obviously many more reasons why people are homeless such as drugs, being unemployable (usually due to anti-social issues).

There was a girl that lived in town who had split up from her boyfriend and became homeless. She was there due to being anti-social and unemployable and on top of that had a drug problem. Another man who lived the homeless life for about 30 years fell in love with this girl, he didn't think she would survive the streets so he outright bought a house in a rather nice location for her likely costing about $800,000 and he has kept her fed and pays off the electricity and everything on this house while he still lives on the street. That was about 4 years ago, my step father who on fridays butters toast for the homeless says that they are still going well, apparently after buying her a house and keeping her alive for 4 years he still never brought up the courage to ask her out.

#59 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:02 PM

NOPE SAW THE CUNT TODAY!!!!!

I explained what I did the other day and....... he had absolutely no idea what I was taking about LOL

Turns out he's not homeless, he's actually one of the workers at the TAB because he was sporting the uniform LOL

He told me to piss off coz he thought I was asking him for drugs, so I threw a bottle of coke at the bastard!!!! HAHAHAHAHA 

SO ALL OF YOUR GUYS HATE WAS FOR NOTHING, THE GUY WAS A FUCKING PRICK!!!!!!!

Wish he had gone to jail now....

"THE GUY WAS A FUCKING PRICK"

"I threw a bottle of coke at him because he thought I was asking him for drugs"

"I pinned the blame on him because I was stupid enough to spark up a joint right in front of a cop. man that homeless guy is a prick."

Seems my hate is surprisingly justified. Here I was going to apologize for being so pissed the other day at you, but you've once again given me a reason to strongly dislike you. 

y u do dis?

5A5DjRW.gif

#60 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

The title now reminds me of this...