League of Legends

• Please log in to reply
1162 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_ElatedOwl_*

Guest_ElatedOwl_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

Poor poor eu servers. BR finally have their own server so I don't run into very many anymore.

#102 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

I bought Fiddlesticks, got really excited to play, suddenly lost interest and uninstalled the whole thing. In the four days I played I was probably chastised for everything from my PC connection to my gameplay. It's a horrible community.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#103 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

I bought Fiddlesticks, got really excited to play, suddenly lost interest and uninstalled the whole thing. In the four days I played I was probably chastised for everything from my PC connection to my gameplay. It's a horrible community.

WELCOME TO LEVELS 1-10

Leave your sense of human decency at the door.

#104 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

Also, pvp at lvl 3 needs to hurry the hell up.

I'm getting tired of v AI, that shit's getting so easy.

30/4 or something like that as jungle warwick is fail

#105 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

I'm updating mine now >.> 1:53 left.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#106 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

We should get a summoner name list going.

Add UncannyK9

#107 Guest_ElatedOwl_*

Guest_ElatedOwl_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

I had an ahri pentakill last night. :x We started a 3v5 fight and we kited it out (we were purp team baron river side, kited up around our wraith ramp). It ended up after the quadra that is was just an enemy ahri and myself; I flashed to juke her charm and merked her. feels good man.

#108 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

I don't know what any of that means ._.

Apparently I suck with Cho'Gath now. 0/5/3 >.> Though that could be because I had no support and kept ending up 1v4. I did better next match though. 3/3/7 as Twisted Fate. I appear to do better with champions that are ranged, rather than close combat. Also managed to kill Baron with like 5HP left and everyone else dead. Thank god for his teleporting xD

Hmm, I have 4k IP. Tempted to pick up a new champion, but idk who.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#109 Galactus

Galactus

Megabyte

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

In ranked preseason or blind?

#110 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:19 AM

Bought Lux. This is the result.

Posted Image

Me gusta.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#111 Galactus

Galactus

Megabyte

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

You have a weird build. And salt, Lux brings it. Good score. :P

#112 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

I literally know nothing of builds. I generally just get the stuff that's recommended. Unless I'm using Garen or something, then I go for attack speed.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#113 Galactus

Galactus

Megabyte

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

http://www.solomid.n...lux-build-guide

Edit: After playing for a while you wont need to use a guide because you will be able to make up your own style of play for the champs you enjoy. They are a good starting point though.

Lux is a very good champ. My friends refer to her as my kryptonite because she has a knack for killing me.

#114 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

You never expounded on APC or Ranged ADC, but I take it you found what works.

#115 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

With Lux I tend to try and stay back. Don't get all that many kills (I got very lucky in that screenshot) but I tend to pick up a lot of assists with Light Binding, and by doing hefty damage with her ult which I forget the name of.

Tried a match as Soraka earlier, got fucked up hardcore. Only one real attack skill, no thank you >.> Also played as an AP/cooldown reduction Veigar, top lane first blood before minions spawned lol. Either my opponent was REALLY bad, or had some connection problems xD ALSO had a match using Riven. Can't get to grips with her, though she seems to be focused on quick skill use, and since I'm using a laptop w/touchpad that's really not a character type I can use.

Planning on saving up 6300 IP for one of the top tier champs, but can't decide who. I'm tempted by Elise. I'd also like Fiora, but I REALLY want her headmaster outfit and I have like no RP left xD Viktor sounds good too, his abilities make him seem like a really troublesome champ to face.

Also, Kayle sucks.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#116 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

Soraka is support, most effectively for a champ that needs blue buff [mana hungry].

She's got good AP counter game, and a pretty beefy heal spell, combined with heal ult and she fares pretty well at low elo.

Riven is... well she's useful because you can build her however you want. but like most AD champs her main damage is coming from autos.

I'm saving up for a 6k champ, can't decide either.

I like vayne, ez, draven, caitlin, and most adc's, so picking one it just too hard :x

#117 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

I have very little knowledge of what the metagame or whatever is at the moment. I guess it doesn't matter much though, since I'm only level 13. I own quite a lot of champions (I bought one of the bundles aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago) and I'm still testing them out. I'm definitely most proficient with Lux though. And I'm not bad with Garen, though I always seem to lag behind in dps near the end, so I still have to rely on managing to chase down fleeing enemies for kills.

Just finished a 3v3 game teamed with a Diana, holy shit. She got 5 triples lol. I was just kinda stuck there as a weak-ass Katarina trying to kite anything that went into the jungle while building up money to make myself not weak as shit.

Reading up on Ahri, and she sounds fun to play as >.> Might buy her. Or uh...Skarner. He/she/it looks killer. That said, Kha'Zix also looks cool. Fuck you Riot and your choices.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#118 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

I'm definitely most proficient with Lux though. And I'm not bad with Garen, though I always seem to lag behind in dps near the end, so I still have to rely on managing to chase down fleeing enemies for kills.

For the dps: stuff made from the B.F Sword/Pickaxe, and a recurve bow or something similar. although that will change from champ to champ that's solid dps for melees.

for the fleeing enemies: frozen mallet

#119 Galactus

Galactus

Megabyte

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

Each champion has a lane where they are most proficient. And a role where they are most attuned to playing. Once you find a champion to play, that usually tells you what role and lane you will be playing. Then according to that role, you will buy the items that make you best suited for it.

ADC(generic): Berserker's Greaves, Infinity Edge, Blood Thirster, Phantom Dancer. (Usually bottom lane with a support teammate. Some go Top, some can jungle.)

AP(generic): Sorcerer's Shoes, Rabadon's Deathcap, Void Staff, Rod of Ages, Zhonya's Hourglass. (Usually goes solo mid. Some can top)

Support(generic): Mercenary Treads, Aegis of the Legion, Shurelya's Reverie, Philosopher's stone, Zeke's Herald, Lots of wards. (Go bottom with your ADC, place wards)

Tank(generic): Mercenary Treads or Ninja Tabi, Frozen Heart, Randuins Omen, Guardian Angel, Sunfire Cape, Warmogs Armor. (Many champs can build tank, and go to many different lanes. Also need to decide if AP or AD is biggest damage dealer and build resist for it.)

Just a simple item guide if you are having issues. League of Legends actually has a pretty high learning curve. Teammates are ruthless and will mock any player for any mistakes. I don't even have fun unless I am playing with friends for that reason.

#120 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

I went 11/1/14 earlier as Lux and got called a noob by a 1/3/0 Master Yi. I laughed hard.

The new update is neat. Kinda feels like they buffed Lux, but they probably didn't. I'm playing much better now though. My item loadout (especially if I get a lucky kill or two near the start of laning) puts me at around 300 ability power and capped CDR. Nothing like being able to kill/seriously injure 3 enemies at once.

Tried out Sona earlier too. I'm kinda liking her, but I want to avoid buying any more 3150IP champs until I've picked up one of the top-tier 6300s.

LL1Yc5i.gif