33 replies to this topic

#21 The Seldom Seen Kid

The Seldom Seen Kid

Seldom Seen

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:02 PM

It is but it's not one I recall you playing. It's also not up to scratch with the others in my opinion.

#22 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:29 PM

I'm sorry; I fucking hate Sunshine. I played it for like, a month straight and got a total of 70-something shines. Almost broke my controller over those bullshit rotating platforming bits.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#23 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:49 PM

Step up your game, son.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#24 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:18 PM

Final Fantasy IX was my thing. I've put so many hours into that game. I still have it on my phone and occasionally boot it up when I'm bored.

nmjUGDL.jpg

#25 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:28 PM

I'm sorry; I fucking hate Sunshine. I played it for like, a month straight and got a total of 70-something shines. Almost broke my controller over those bullshit rotating platforming bits.

I'm just good at platformers I guess.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#26 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:22 PM

I think that's it. I want to think that I'm good at them. I'm not.

#27 Faze

Faze

Byte

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:39 AM

How the hell has this bad boy not been mentioned yet?

Microsoft-Explains-Why-It-Killed-Pinball

...on a serious note: Crash Bash, Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure, Wacky Wheels, Wolfenstein 3D, Duke Nukem 3D, Doom 1 and 2, Hitman 2, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Tomb Raider, Fable 1 (and 3, in some weird way), RDR. Probably more, but those are all I can remember atm.

e// oh, and DuckTales.

e2// and Commander Keen!

e3// Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, as well.

e4// aaaaaand Worms Armageddon.

tumblr_inline_ndehrerdHd1rhjzza.gif

#28 MrSpock

MrSpock

Byte

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUSS Enterprise

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:33 PM

Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 , 3  
Pacman World 

Rayman 

Your illogical approach to chess does have its advantages on occasion, Captain. - Spock in 'Charlie X'

#29 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:50 AM

How the hell has this bad boy not been mentioned yet?

Microsoft-Explains-Why-It-Killed-Pinball

YES YES YES! THIS GAME WAS THE BEST!

#30 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:33 PM

Many hours/days spent mashing the keyboard.

#31 ageekygirllikeme

ageekygirllikeme

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:31 PM

Tomb Raider has always been my thing. It started out watching my step dad play it on the Sega Saturn and then I started playing it myself. I've spent hours playing every single one of those games.

Check out my blog https://mygeekygirllife.wordpress.com/

Check out my photography on instagram @thegeeklifeblog

#32 Launch

Launch

Byte

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:04 PM

Whenever I got all As and Bs on my report card, my mother would reward me with a video game. I randomly picked up Rayman 2 for the N64 because I liked the cover. The worlds, the characters, the music... From beginning to end I was in love. I've actually bought it for every single system I have that it was available for just as an excuse to play it over again. Rayman Legends is OK, but it's nothing compared to the thrill 2 was. I know I'm dreaming, but I really hope that a future game will return to 3D platforming. At least they're not using the damn bunnies anymore.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army. Most fun I ever had with an SMT title and Victor is totally my husbando. Games in this series usually get so serious and dark, which I normally enjoy, but it was actually super nice to get a more humorous, lighthearted tale. I gotta replay it again soon.

The Cat Lady. This game absolutely touched me. I have never cared so much for a fictional character as I did for Susan. Her torment and tragic life drew me to her and I actually had tears of joy in my eyes when I saw the Golden ending and how much better life got for her. It's such a wonderful story I wish I could show it to everyone, whether they like horror or not. 

mowing_zpsee914621.gif

#33 Guest_stephenspa_*

Guest_stephenspa_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2022 - 03:56 AM

Slotmania. Love the game and addicted to it. 

#34 andremariyo

andremariyo

Byte

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 April 2023 - 04:45 AM

Go to the Balance of Gift Cards webpage on the website of Target website. Type in your fifteen-digit gift card number in the first field (you will find this number beneath the barcode
target gift card balance | walmart gift card balance | home depot gift card balance | macy's gift card balance | target.com/check balance | target.com/checkbalance | paypal login | ledger.com/start | venmo login | Walmart gift card balance | amazon.com/redeem | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance check | vanilla gift card balance | amazon.com/code | ledger.com/start  | dunkin donuts gift card balance | amazon.com/redeem |  Amazon.com/code | amazon.ca/redeem | amazon.co.uk/redeem | target.com/checkbalance | target gift card balance | Sephora gift card balance | target gift card balance | target.com/check balance | eBay Gift Card Balance | Target red card login | itunes gift card balance | ebay gift card balance | fandango gift card balance | best buy gift card balance | Nike gift card balance