Jump to content


Can Keyboard Stabilizers Work Like This?


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: For some reason I had to make a poll (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Did I make this poll on purpose?

  1. Yes (1 votes [25.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 25.00%

  2. No (3 votes [75.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 75.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 poohead



  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

I have a logitech G710+ Mechanical Keyboard, and my left arrow key is broken; it keeps flinging off when I don't hit the very middle of it.

This likely is because I have Played "Cook, Serve, Delicious" Where I have mashed the top of the key, destroying the plastic that connects the key to the keyboard.

Now, I was wondering if I could buy a key stabilizer to make it stop flining off, or if I need to buy a new set of keys, or in the worst case, get a new keyboard?

And if, I in case need to get new keys, do these fit the logitech G710+?



Stabilizer: http://www.wasdkeybo.../58/category/7/

Possible keys: http://www.maxkeyboa...arrow-keys.html 




#2 DeadChannel



  • Members
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationNotlob

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

Okay, I didn't mean you should make more than one topic :/

I'm fearful, I'm fearful, I'm fearful of flying, and flying is fearful of me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help