^ That is a worthy bitch indeed.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#62 twa

twa

The Actual Administrator

• Members
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:06 PM

Thanks guys, it's always nice to feel encouraged to beat your boyfriend up.  I needed this. 

Zi9JkgO.gif

あ な た を 信 じ て い る 私 を 信 じ て 

#63 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:39 PM

If you cant knock the shit out of the one you love, who can you knock the shit out of?

Country music taught me that.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#64 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:14 AM

Lovely. Go to bed and soon as my head hits the pillow my brain decides HEY ITS PARTY TIME!!!1!11!!!1! Every Fucking Night

5A5DjRW.gif

#65 Silver_rose

Silver_rose

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:07 AM

I am poor, my cat got run over by a car, needing one of it's legs and tail amputated. I have to pay a very expensive vet bill and twice a day struggle to shove pills down her throat so she doesn't die from infection.

Because I can...

#66 theDaftDev

theDaftDev

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:25 AM

I am poor, my cat got run over by a car, needing one of it's legs and tail amputated. I have to pay a very expensive vet bill and twice a day struggle to shove pills down her throat so she doesn't die from infection.

Good luck with this. You gonna make it.  ;)

userbar.gif

#67 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

Jesus that's fucking rough, all the best with that, Rose. I know how god-awful it is to see something you love so much in so much pain.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#68 Silver_rose

Silver_rose

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

Good luck with this. You gonna make it.  ;)

Jesus that's fucking rough, all the best with that, Rose. I know how god-awful it is to see something you love so much in so much pain.

Thank you

Because I can...

#69 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

Oh wow that is horrible =( I dunno how to fix your money problems, but my experience with my own cat, showed me that patience will pay off. I adopted a tiny kitty and after a month or so she almost died from an unknown disease. I have to shove a pill down her throat every day for as long as she lives. 

With good technique it should only take seconds :)

Good luck! 

#70 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:12 AM

Good luck, and all the love in the world to the both of you, Rose.

:(

#71 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

Facebook bought out Oculus rift.

I am so unbelievably annoyed with Facebook.

On the bright side, Farmville 3D is in the works. /s

5A5DjRW.gif

#72 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:05 PM

Facebook bought out Oculus rift.

I am so unbelievably annoyed with Facebook.

On the bright side, Farmville 3D is in the works. /s

Coming soon, virtual reality social networking! It's so realistic you'd swear you were in the physical realm!

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#73 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:24 AM

When you're gaming and someone behind you is going:

"NO, HIT THAT, OH, SHIT, GET THAT, GO - GO RIGHT, GO, NO, GO RIGHT, RIGHT. FUCK! NO, OKAY, HIT THAT, HIT, KICK, HIT IT, OKAY, NOW, SHIT."

AD-FUCKING-INFINITUM. If it happens again I will choke-hold the perpetrator and pull their fucking tits off.

#74 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

On my friends' playthroughs of portal, I made sure not to say One. Goddamned. Word.

Good man.

I stopped playing with my mom in the room for that reason. Worst backseat player EVER.

YOU KNOW I'M BETTER AT THIS THAN YOU ARE; SHUT UP AND LET ME WORK MY MAGIC.

#75 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:23 PM

It's the same sort of person who, doesn't necessarily spoil a film's major plot line for you, but they'll sure as hell tell you half of the background fluff before you're ten minutes in. I've just jumped on the LOST bandwagon and I can assure you it's fucking annoying when she comes in and does that. Also the Walking Dead, she always watches the first run while I watch the second so I can see it with my girlfriend (she usually works a shift through the WD) I can tell you I feel like screaming.

#76 RespawningEnemy

RespawningEnemy

Megabyte

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:53 PM

I have another rant for you! You know what I hate? When the man comes on the radio, and he's tellin' me more and more, about some useless information, supposed to fire my imagination, I can't get no, oh no no no, oh hey hey hey, that's what I say.

*HAS STROKE*

#77 seakingtheonixpected

seakingtheonixpected

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationSomewhere beyond the sea

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:42 AM

You know what's great? Cheap ass boss battles. I love it when I have the boss 99% beat with 100 HP and suddenly I get hit and since the boss can knock me over with the attack he can just sit on top of me getting all of my health down with absolutely no way to get out of the way in time.

#78 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:46 AM

You know what's great? Cheap ass boss battles. I love it when I have the boss 99% beat with 100 HP and suddenly I get hit and since the boss can knock me over with the attack he can just sit on top of me getting all of my health down with absolutely no way to get out of the way in time.

Welcome to the experience I just had with Seymour on FFX. I fucking dunked on him hardcore, had him down to around 6000HP (of 74000). He pulls off this cheap-ass slash that kills my entire party in one hit, and I'm just like what

you

what

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#79 seakingtheonixpected

seakingtheonixpected

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationSomewhere beyond the sea

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:46 PM

GGGRRRR freaking ubuntu let me delete something important to the stability of the OS, now I am trying to figure out if I can slavage it or if I just need to uninstall and reinstall it. Luckily I have at least gotten to the point where I can access my files so they can be saved if I need to wipe the system.

#80 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

You know what society has lost sight of? Movies that are solely designed to entertain. Why hasn't a movie like Rambo: First Blood Part II or Last Action Hero been made in decades? Only a few buddy cop action comedies even come close to capturing this allure, and the last one, Rush Hour 3, came out in 2007.

The Expendables somewhat count but due to the ensemble nature of the cast, they're not quite the same.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."