Photo

If you could be one of the various types of movie monsters, what would you be?

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#141 Galactus

Galactus

Megabyte

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Here is a fun fact.

Women in general have been shifting thier interests in what they find attractive in men ever since the birth control pill became a thing.
It basically upsets the chemical balance in a womans body to make them prefer nancy boys over manly men.
When a woman's biochemistry is normal (for the most part), they subconsciously desire men who are more along the lines of the manly man. Large, square jaw, aggressive, dominant, fancy moutaches, the works. Thier brains tell them that these types of men will give them the strongest offspring, thus promising the best survival odds for said offspring. Then after a woman gets pregnant thier biochemistry changes drastically and they begin to feel that the man who will raise thier children should be more nurturing and, well, motherly. usually gruff men with strong genetics don't fit that bill, which is a good part of the reason why divorce rates are insanely more likely to be instigated by the woman in a relationship. Thier crazy brains tell them that the genetically superior male is not fit to nurture thier offspring so they fall out of love with that guy. Sooo, the birth control pill has upset what women want by skipping a step. Instead of desiring manly men who will pass on strong genetics, women prefer smaller, more femanine men right off the hop because thier biochemistry is skewed. Regardless of whether or not you specifically take birth control these traits have been passed down to you through the way every other woman has now been rewired. The entire way women choose a mte has been altered by this one little pill. And that, is exactly why anyone finds petite ginger men attractive.

So you mean this handlebar mustache and my ability to chop down a tree with nothing but a roundhouse kick, is not going to get me laid? Bummer...

#142 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

The Hick

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationDixieland

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

Women still like mustaches? "Oh my god I'm kissing a guy with this hairyass caterpillar under his nose...and I like it."

#143 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:00 PM

Women still like mustaches? "Oh my god I'm kissing a guy with this hairyass caterpillar under his nose...and I like it."

Omg... Thats hilarious.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#144 Valhelya

Valhelya

Byte

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNorth Rhine Westphalia, Germany

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

A scary doll ...

like one of these: http://intradayfun.c...and-loved-ones/

but alive, of course :-)

#145 Galactus

Galactus

Megabyte

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

As long as a woman doesn't complain about my hair, I won't complain about hers....

#146 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

As long as a woman doesn't complain about my hair, I won't complain about hers....

Unless she has hair...

Lp5M62Z.gif

#147 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

A scary doll ...

like one of these: http://intradayfun.c...and-loved-ones/

but alive, of course :-)

nmjUGDL.jpg

#148 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

So you mean this handlebar mustache and my ability to chop down a tree with nothing but a roundhouse kick, is not going to get me laid? Bummer...

In time trends will change again and manly traits will be desired.
The thing to do these days is trick some girl in to falling in love with you, then afer that is done you are free to grow any sort of hair you want.
All that love junk will keep her around despite what she thinks about your kick ass moutache.

Unless she has hair...

Agreed.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#149 dodonique

dodonique

Megabyte

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • LocationHere. There. Everywhere.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

Here is a fun fact.

Women in general have been shifting thier interests in what they find attractive in men ever since the birth control pill became a thing.
It basically upsets the chemical balance in a womans body to make them prefer nancy boys over manly men.
When a woman's biochemistry is normal (for the most part), they subconsciously desire men who are more along the lines of the manly man. Large, square jaw, aggressive, dominant, fancy moutaches, the works. Thier brains tell them that these types of men will give them the strongest offspring, thus promising the best survival odds for said offspring. Then after a woman gets pregnant thier biochemistry changes drastically and they begin to feel that the man who will raise thier children should be more nurturing and, well, motherly. usually gruff men with strong genetics don't fit that bill, which is a good part of the reason why divorce rates are insanely more likely to be instigated by the woman in a relationship. Thier crazy brains tell them that the genetically superior male is not fit to nurture thier offspring so they fall out of love with that guy. Sooo, the birth control pill has upset what women want by skipping a step. Instead of desiring manly men who will pass on strong genetics, women prefer smaller, more femanine men right off the hop because thier biochemistry is skewed. Regardless of whether or not you specifically take birth control these traits have been passed down to you through the way every other woman has now been rewired. The entire way women choose a mte has been altered by this one little pill. And that, is exactly why anyone finds petite ginger men attractive.

My mind has just been blown :blink:

To be human is to err so...err

#150 dodonique

dodonique

Megabyte

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:55 AM

Also, mustaches are awesome, just had to add that in

#151 Galactus

Galactus

Megabyte

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

Also, mustaches are awesome, just had to add that in

Damn right.

#152 dodonique

dodonique

Megabyte

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:53 PM

Damn right.

My love for facial hair has actually translated into my guilty pleasure for the show Whisker Wars >.<

#153 Galactus

Galactus

Megabyte

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

I have never seen that show, but I actually try to avoid any show that has "Wars" in it. It is like every new reality show that is coming out all of the sudden is putting "Wars" into the title. I have no idea why.

I am glad you enjoy facial hair. :P That actually gives me some more confidence in my awesome 'stache.

*twirls his stache*

#154 dodonique

dodonique

Megabyte

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

I have never seen that show, but I actually try to avoid any show that has "Wars" in it. It is like every new reality show that is coming out all of the sudden is putting "Wars" into the title. I have no idea why.

I am glad you enjoy facial hair. :P That actually gives me some more confidence in my awesome 'stache.

*twirls his stache*

Because "Wars" means it's serious (and you would be amazed at how serious and intense a show about competitive facial hair can get)

Yeah, I don't understand my love for facial hair but I know it definitely exists. I want to say it all started with my love for that pathetic little goatee that Shaggy had on Scooby Doo :wub:

#155 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

Because "Wars" means it's serious (and you would be amazed at how serious and intense a show about competitive facial hair can get)

Yeah, I don't understand my love for facial hair but I know it definitely exists. I want to say it all started with my love for that pathetic little goatee that Shaggy had on Scooby Doo :wub:

How does this turn your cranck?
Posted Image

The title of this picture when I found it was Scottish Beardpocalypse.
Yes, that just happened.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#156 dodonique

dodonique

Megabyte

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

How does this turn your cranck?
Posted Image

The title of this picture when I found it was Scottish Beardpocalypse.
Yes, that just happened.

I think my heart just stopped...this is all kind of right....

#157 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

I think my heart just stopped...this is all kind of right....

I am glad I made our day with that.
I think that guy has a bunch of pictures of him styling his beard in different epic manners.

#158 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

The Hick

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationDixieland

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Now melt.

#159 dodonique

dodonique

Megabyte

• Members