42 replies to this topic

#41 mightydamsels

mightydamsels

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hey Batgirl, you should email me some stuff for my blog! I'm always on the look out for women who make comics/art http://mightydamsels.wordpress.com/ (Gah, I feel like a dirty car salesman, spamming this thread.)

#42 BatGirl8911

BatGirl8911

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationFlorida BatCave

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:07 PM

I don't know if you could use much of my art since alot of it revolves around pairings and stuff. One of my books im working on is a romance then the other is more of a finding who you are and where you belong type book where the main character(female) is a princess from another world that was hidden away on earth and brought back when she was 18 (which is only 4 years in the other worlds time) to take back her throne(very dany got like now that i think about it) but she butts heads alot with the head of the rebel forces one of her fathers soldiers who looked up to her father a great deal and is always comparing her to him and she doesn't like that. But he is the one that falls for her first i'm already half way through it and she still hasn't really developed romantic feelings for him but he has for her :P

Posted Image

#43 mightydamsels

mightydamsels

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

That story sounds pretty good actually! I don't mind a bit of romance, but if she's her own, independent woman than it just squeaks under my requirements, haha. Just email me if you want me to put it up. Also, please keep me in mind if you ever do any art that involves women in a non-paired up manner.