• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#61 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 06:47 PM

Well, that's the thing. Since bots and members have gotten the wrong idea , I should really clarify that I'm actually male, not female. There appears to be a miscommunication, I guess.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's cool. People usually state I'm pretty feminine anyway, and this is not the first time that people have assumed that (it's probably the fact I have a girl in my profile, I guess). I've literally been on a forum and had a guy profess his undying love for me, only to break his heart when I told him that I wasn't a gurl.

Lesbian is a new one though. Apologies, I didn't realise there was a bit of a common consensus on that. Anyway, my real name is Michael. Hopefully the supposed bots aren't disappointed??? 

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#62 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, United States

Posted 10 August 2016 - 06:59 PM

Ok. That makes sense, but why did Gólgota call you Cait?

#63 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:02 PM

Don't think he was talking to me in that thread. Apparently he was taking to Your Idol Alone.

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#64 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:29 PM

It's also worth mentioning I am a lesbian, so anything re: that or Cat, Cait etc may well refer to me.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#65 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationOver the hills, where the seven dwarfs dwell

Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:38 PM

I'm already bad at remembering names in rl so here it's just very confusing..

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#66 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:46 PM

I'm also a lesbian so DONT GET ANY IDEAS GUYS.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#67 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:56 PM

I'm pretty sure the guys at my work think i'm a lesbian.

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#68 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:59 PM

That could be a good thing if they're all ugly.

#69 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 12:08 AM

They're not too bad. If you are into the it nerd look

#70 3raser

3raser

Byte

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 04:21 PM

Well, that's the thing. Since bots and members have gotten the wrong idea , I should really clarify that I'm actually male, not female. There appears to be a miscommunication, I guess.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's cool. People usually state I'm pretty feminine anyway, and this is not the first time that people have assumed that (it's probably the fact I have a girl in my profile, I guess). I've literally been on a forum and had a guy profess his undying love for me, only to break his heart when I told him that I wasn't a gurl.

Lesbian is a new one though. Apologies, I didn't realise there was a bit of a common consensus on that. Anyway, my real name is Michael. Hopefully the supposed bots aren't disappointed??? 

That killed my boner and I'm not even a bot. I was hoping you looked like a realistic version of your avatar.

#71 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:47 PM

That killed my boner and I'm not even a bot. I was hoping you looked like a realistic version of your avatar.

What do you want him to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?

#72 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:08 PM

I'd watch that

#73 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 04:19 AM

What do you want him to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#74 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:53 AM

That along with the Animaniacs theme still randomly pop into my head from time to time and I have to sing through them.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#75 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 08:16 AM

That along with the Animaniacs theme still randomly pop into my head from time to time and I have to sing through them.

Mine is either Make a Man out of You or the song from the Lion King 2 where Simba banishes Kovu.

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#76 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:54 AM

I went to see the lion king musical last year. Best! Day! Ever!

#77 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:25 PM

They're evolving. No longer do they merely shitpost and like random posts.

http://prntscr.com/c50eey

Now they report them for... I don't know what. What the fuck lol

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#78 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:10 AM

giphy.gif

#79 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 05:50 PM

This is the Robot Warning System. Alert status for 7:50 P.M., Thursday, August 18th, 2016. Condition code is Green. DEFCON 5.

There are currently no imminent robot threats against nerdforum.org at this time.

While SNL and 96bananathing continue to augment forces in and around Noir, each side appears to be unwilling to cross an unspoken line in the area. 96bananathing is taking great pains to ensure its actions with Noir do not directly threaten areas which would provoke a SpleenBeGone response. Likewise, SNL refuses to make movements which would be interpreted by Gólgota as an imminent invasion. What we are seeing is what occurred during July, but on a much smaller scale. My analysis of the situation believes that as long as there is no movement beyond this invisible line in the area of Everything Else, the likelyhood of hostilities between cybernetic powers is minimized.

grapes12345 has begun to worry about 96bananathing aggressiveness and has viewed the Emo thread repeatedly without giving a response. grapes12345 is to conduct random generated sentences over multiple threads while SNL and 1990goldeneditioN are to hold joint drills around Noir. Meanwhile, nathnath is to work on their own form of robotic system.

This concludes this broadcast of the Robot Warning System.

#80 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:59 PM

What if like, Noir is a host parasite? Like you know, like, he converts others to bots unknowingly but is completely immune and they become sexual attracted to him? Like wouldn't that be WEIRd.

Doesn't it like, just blow your mind dude?

EDIT: he's still my fake best friend even if he does make bots sexually confused.