184 replies to this topic

#141 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationOver the hills, where the seven dwarfs dwell

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:41 AM

this is very difficult. i managed to get about half of it in a picture  :P  :lol:

KgXll2c.jpg?1

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#142 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:16 PM

Oh, you sweet little thing.

You take a picture of the mirror and your reflection so you get more.

It's like what chicks with big knockers do to get them both in frame for snapchats.

Thank you tho, it looks lovely!

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#143 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:38 PM

I know i'm not that stupid. But i tried to get both sides of my arm in the picture

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#144 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:07 PM

this is very difficult. i managed to get about half of it in a picture  :P  :lol:

KgXll2c.jpg?1

Those tattoos are amazing fae!! 

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#145 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:08 AM

thx.

so how about everyone else. Any tattoos?

#146 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:40 AM

I don't. I came close a few times to getting one. When I was hardcore metal head teenager and deep into Norde mythology I was working on getting Yggdrasil along my back. It was too costly and any designs would have looked awkward and I couldn't find any shoulder blade ones I liked. I wanted to depict Ratatoskr and Niddhog in it as well. Unfortunately I can't draw.

I wish I had tried harder because to this day that would be still awesome.

#147 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:58 AM

I have two and plan on getting like, at least three more within the next 10 months.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#148 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:50 AM

I have plans for one, but whether I get it or not is a different story. My favourite ever game is Grim Fandango, and I wanted to get a tattoo related to that. Something along the lines of this:

https://www.lookhuma...e-baby/pullover

My friend gets tattoos all the time now. He literally got a steak tattooed on him. He also has a tattoo of our mutual friend painted on him as a sad clown, with the words "Don't Cry For Me, I'm Already Dead." 

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#149 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:54 AM

I only have one I'm definitively getting, but it's extraordinarily personal.

I wanted to get a small tribute to two friends I lost when they were both way too young as well.
For her, there was a tattoo she always wanted but never got, for him I haven't decided on what would be fitting yet.
Those would go on either hip bone.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#150 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:08 AM

I'm happy because I had an interview yesterday. Went incredibly well, and I just got an e-mail there saying training starts on Monday.

£8.25 an hour. Pretty good wage. The minimum wage for my age is £6.70

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#151 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:12 AM

I'm happy because I had an interview yesterday. Went incredibly well, and I just got an e-mail there saying training starts on Monday.
£8.25 an hour. Pretty good wage. The minimum wage for my age is £6.70

Yay congrats. So what are you doing in your new job?

#152 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:13 AM

Yes i posted the same thing twice. Stupid phone

#153 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:07 PM

Yay congrats. So what are you doing in your new job?

It's a role with Student Enquiries with my university. I basically need to help students with areas around the university, while also handling applicants and other areas.

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#154 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:19 PM

Sounds like a cool job. Have fun

#155 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:32 PM

Last night I reached a low point I think; work, relationship issues and a little bit of loneliness. Any way long story short I ended up sitting on a park bench at night bawling my eyes out whilst writing out a suicide note. The thing is, while I was writing, my mum (unbeknownst to her) was blowing up my phone about completely unrelated stuff and tbh after five minutes of her messenger icon getting in the way of the document I had open, which stopped me from writing, I packed it, deleted it and headed home.

Today I feel much better, sort of like a veil had been lifted just a little, enough that I could see where I'm going and move forward a little. Basically I'm happy and grateful that I'm still here and able to think about next week and next month. I have an antifascist rally to attend in London which I'm looking forward to, I just have to wear my new doc Martens in, which is a task in and of itself.

tl;dr Gol was really sad but today can see a silver lining way off in the distance. <3

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#156 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:37 PM

Last night I reached a low point I think; work, relationship issues and a little bit of loneliness. Any way long story short I ended up sitting on a park bench at night bawling my eyes out whilst writing out a suicide note. The thing is, while I was writing, my mum (unbeknownst to her) was blowing up my phone about completely unrelated stuff and tbh after five minutes of her messenger icon getting in the way of the document I had open, which stopped me from writing, I packed it, deleted it and headed home.

Today I feel much better, sort of like a veil had been lifted just a little, enough that I could see where I'm going and move forward a little. Basically I'm happy and grateful that I'm still here and able to think about next week and next month. I have an antifascist rally to attend in London which I'm looking forward to, I just have to wear my new doc Martens in, which is a task in and of itself.

tl;dr Gol was really sad but today can see a silver lining way off in the distance. <3

Sometimes you have to hit a low point before you can really see things for what they are.

I'm glad you got yourself out of it man.

I know I'm just an internet acquaintance that probably won't even be in your life for most of it, but you pop in to my head several times per week for one reason or another and if you suddenly didn't exist you would become a daily visitor.

That goes for all of you by the way.

I actually get poked fun at because I talk to people about you guys like we were hanging out on the weekend and had a good old time.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#157 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 02:02 PM

I'm glad things worked out, Gol. All the best, man. 

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#158 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:42 PM

We had this thing called social Tuesday at work today. They call it social but it's actually about drinking beer and playing table football.
I'm the only girl in my office and the guys there thought i am about 4 years younger than i actually am. They said it's because i am so small and cute. Yay me

#159 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:35 PM

We had this thing called social Tuesday at work today. They call it social but it's actually about drinking beer and playing table football.
I'm the only girl in my office and the guys there thought i am about 4 years younger than i actually am. They said it's because i am so small and cute. Yay me

My wife has the same deal.

She's 27 and is regularly assumed to be barely over 20.

Not exactly a curse.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#160 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

Damn, I used to get the opposite. 

Once I was told I would have to pay an adult ticket for the zoo because I was clearly over 16.

I was 12. I don't know what the fuck they were talking about either because I'm fairly certain there is no possible way a 12 year old could ever look 16. 

My brother is similar to what you guys are saying in that he gets confused as younger. He came home a few weeks back after school shopping with my sister. My brother is 15. My sister is 13. Both are in Secondary School, with him in his fourth year and her in her second year. Both were talking about how the guy in the store was asking what year she was going into for secondary school.

And then asked my 15 yea old brother when he'd be going to secondary school. He wasn't happy tbh. 

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.