4 replies to this topic

#1 Reflex F.N.

Reflex F.N.

Byte

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:39 AM

Hello everyone,

I am Reflex F.N., I joined this forum yesterday. 

I am a computer science student. I am very interested in computer science in general and I am very interested in coding. Learning how to code and learning about the other branches of computer science has been what I've been doing, recently.

I am a huge fan of anime; it is one of my favourite forms of entertainment. I am also a huge fan of video games; I play a lot of video games. My favourite video games are System Shock 2, the Half-Life series, Deus Ex (GOTY and Human Revolution; I haven't played Invisible War, yet), Portal (1 & 2) and Team Fortress 2.

I listen to a lot of music genres; however, my favourites are Electronic music (especially Trance, Hardstyle, Hardcore, Hands Up and House), Metal music, Classical music and New-age music.

I am really interested in science, especially computer science; however, I am also interested in other sciences. 

I am really glad to have found this forum! :D

#2 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:31 AM

Hello!

Welcome to the forum.

I also majored in Computer Science and Creative Technologies at University. I was interested in Game Development and Visual Graphics for movies more than anything else. So what do you want to do after you graduate?

I have never played a Deus Ex game but I did see the trailer for Mankind Divided and it does look pretty sick

Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#3 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:51 AM

Welcome to the forum! 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#4 Reflex F.N.

Reflex F.N.

Byte

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:05 PM

Thank you very much, The Rated 'R' Rob$tar and Administrator. :)

I also majored in Computer Science and Creative Technologies at University. I was interested in Game Development and Visual Graphics for movies more than anything else. So what do you want to do after you graduate?

I honestly don't know; I am loving everything about computer science, so far. I am still a second year student, so I am still a beginner. I haven't yet explored that many areas of computer science; however, I know enough to know that I absolutely love this major. I feel like this major is exactly where I belong! :D

#5 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:16 AM

Welcome.

I've seen you breathe some life into our anime forum recently. Keep it up.