Hello to all

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 .......

Bit

• Validating
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:26 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Mr.Night I am currently using my personal book character name Xerpricus ( Sir- pre-cus). Lets just say that I have always been a curious child but nothing had prepared me for the changes I started taking after my 25th birthday. Suddenly I developed this need for knowledge and information like never before, its such a strong feeling; my skin gets goosebumps making me feel static. My breathing accelerate along with my heart, making feel as if i just got in the ring with someone and I cant stop the adrenaline from salivating my mouth, to the point of short gasps of air to keep myself from drolling. I want to find others in search of knowledge, mostly the ones seeking the understanding of other great minds before us. The ones that ask the questions of WHY does it work that way or Why use those parts, or even can I change that part how would that affect its surrounding? If you are like this definitely contact me I want really understand why am I doing this? Why do I need knowledge of so many things and why cant I just stop thinking of everything at the same time. Give me knowledge of anything I, want to feel the world that Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, Leonardo Da Vinci, Isaac Newton, Stephen Hawking just to name a few of my favorites. Your knowledge will be cherish and well received as I am a very serious person when it comes to knowledge and understanding.  Hope to meet many new members  that share very similar interests like myself.

#2 hasu

hasu

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:30 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum. I don't know if you have ever heard of the youtube channel vice but I think you would like them. I think this Documentary fits you best.

#3 .......

Bit

• Validating
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:35 PM

Thank you so much i really appreciate this!  :D  B)

#4 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

Welcome to the forum

nmjUGDL.jpg

#5 .......

Bit

• Validating
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:43 PM

Thank you very much 

#6 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationOver the hills, where the seven dwarfs dwell

Posted 19 July 2015 - 02:28 AM

have fun :)

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#7 Big_T

Big_T

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:31 AM

Hi!

Someone who consistently enjoys learning could be classed as a philomath. But what you've explained doesn't seem filling for the term.

What exactly or what kind of things are you interested in learning, besides 'everything'?

You could probably read about 'everything' in your lifetime, but you wouldn't remember half of it.

Would you actively study something, or just read random facts?

Enjoy the forum ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New Member