25 replies to this topic

#21 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 25 December 2014 - 08:26 PM

No, he's the guy without any economic literacy doing that and being loud whilst being a complete economic novice.  He wouldn't know the difference between monetary and fiscal policy if you gave him an economic textbook.

Top job @ summarising a complex character/ situation m8.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#22 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 25 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

Top job @ summarising a complex character/ situation m8.

There's little complexity to Brand. A man who positively compares himself to Che Guevara is one of simple mind.

And I put a lot of stuff below what I responded to you.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#23 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:54 AM

No, he's the guy without any economic literacy doing that and being loud whilst being a complete economic novice.  He wouldn't know the difference between monetary and fiscal policy if you gave him an economic textbook.

I lol'ed. You pretty much described most politicians and economists. The way I see it, he's just as qualified as most people in power. Only difference is they wear suits, he wears prada.

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#24 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:34 AM

Okay, Dan just said he's never read Potter.

I... I dunno, man.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#25 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:34 AM

I lol'ed. You pretty much described most politicians and economists. The way I see it, he's just as qualified as most people in power. Only difference is they wear suits, he wears prada.

I think I love you a bit Rob.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#26 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:46 AM

I expect more from the politicians I trust.  Which is why I trust very, very few of them.  Maybe like two or three currently in Congress.

If you're wondering, it really shouldn't be hard to guess one of them, considering the quote in my sig.  And, no, it's not Rand Paul.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."