6 replies to this topic

#1 Sophientis

Sophientis

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationInside my room

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:13 PM

Please tell me someone else has watched it, and that they really do those things in "Nerd Schools".

Cmon...Has ANYONE watched the awesome children's show? It's actually pretty dark...

tumblr_n98h1pNiU71qkw2uho1_500.gif

#2 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:53 PM

I loved it! Well, of course I loved it, there was a big fluffy gentle giant robot in it!

Is there a TV show? I knew the movie was based off a marvel comic book. I came straight home after seeing the movie and was severely disappointed to discover the movie is only very loosely based off the comic, it wasn't the same. 

I'm not sure if there's real nerd schools like that, but I'm sure you've seen me on other topics gushing about what I get to do with robots in my engineering program, for me, that's my nerd school. 

#3 Sophientis

Sophientis

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationInside my room

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:38 PM

I've never heard of the comic, but I want a robot...Leafa, make me a health care robot. :)

tumblr_n98h1pNiU71qkw2uho1_500.gif

#4 Launch

Launch

Byte

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:48 PM

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the movie. I went in with low expectations because every movie I'd seen lately I felt I wasted my money on, but this was great! Baymax was super adorable and I was surprised by how much I liked the character Fred. Usually I don't care for characters with his personality type, but they did it a really not annoying way.

Of course I had to look up the comics when I got home and yeah, they certainly are different!

I'm kind of on a super hero kick now. I feel like buying the whole series of Teen Titans. 

mowing_zpsee914621.gif

#5 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:32 PM

I really liked it but The LEGO Movie was better.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#6 Launch

Launch

Byte

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:51 PM

Never saw the Lego Movie; I thought it looked too silly. I should see if I know anyone who owns it and borrow it. 

mowing_zpsee914621.gif

#7 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:26 PM

Never saw the Lego Movie; I thought it looked too silly. I should see if I know anyone who owns it and borrow it. 

Redbox is your friend.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."