49 replies to this topic

#21 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, United States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

Aquaman - as you can tell - is my favorite superhero. He could beat any other superhero or supervillains too. Here is the fight between Aquaman and Batman:
http://www.comicvine...-batman-673984/
Most people decided Aquaman would win. I see you also mentioned Thor. How could he lose against Thor? He can't. He has the power to wash Thor to the other side of the world. He can also call all the animals in the water to attack him. All Thor has is a hammer.

#22 DeadChannel

DeadChannel

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationNotlob

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

To be fair, I feel like the writers of this thor vs aquaman scenario would invent some absurd reason why one or the other wins. 

I'm fearful, I'm fearful, I'm fearful of flying, and flying is fearful of me.

#23 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

Dani, that post of yours three back?

My favorite thing I've ever seen from you.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#24 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:10 PM

Dani, that post of yours three back?

My favorite thing I've ever seen from you.

Daaaw, you.

Aquaman - as you can tell - is my favorite superhero. He could beat any other superhero or supervillains too. Here is the fight between Aquaman and Batman:
http://www.comicvine...-batman-673984/
Most people decided Aquaman would win. I see you also mentioned Thor. How could he lose against Thor? He can't. He has the power to wash Thor to the other side of the world. He can also call all the animals in the water to attack him. All Thor has is a hammer.

But at the end of the day, Batman goes home as Batman to bang Catwoman and Oracle. Aquaman goes home as Aquaman to bang Spongebob and Patric, so who's the real loser? The answer: anyone who isn't Aquaman. That slow kid down the road who keeps hugging his cats to death? He wins against Aquaman. The paint chips he eats for lunch? They would tie Aquaman in a fight.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#25 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:42 PM

I would have said Dr. Strange, but since that is being made ( Im super excited btw ) I would have to say BOOSTER GOLD.

A Booster Gold movie would indeed be awesome, but it has to take place in the '80s or it just wouldn't work.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#26 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

Daaaw, you.

But at the end of the day, Batman goes home as Batman to bang Catwoman and Oracle. Aquaman goes home as Aquaman to bang Spongebob and Patric, so who's the real loser? The answer: anyone who isn't Aquaman. That slow kid down the road who keeps hugging his cats to death? He wins against Aquaman. The paint chips he eats for lunch? They would tie Aquaman in a fight.

What? You don't think Aquaman bangs any hot chicks? Have you not heard of Aquagirl? Of course he would win against a child hugging a cat. Where did that come from anyway? Paint chips? Lol.

#27 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:58 AM

To be fair, I feel like the writers of this thor vs aquaman scenario would invent some absurd reason why one or the other wins. 

Thisd is basically comic writing 101 "My favorite hero wins because I like him more."

Mighty horse rocks, he rocks the fat ass. 

youtube.com/Geekcitypodcast

soundcloud.com/newgeekcity

#28 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:00 AM

Daaaw, you.

Aquaman has Mera, friggin beautiful queen of the sea. She could also beat up Catwoman AND Batman, so Aquaman wins. Also Bruce doesn't bang Oracle (who no longer exists) that's Dick Grayson's department.

#29 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:03 PM

Why would Bruce bang a girl in a wheelchair who wears glasses? He doesn't bang Catwoman either. She is sometimes on the bad side. She is Batman's enemy and friend. Kind of like Sonic and Knuckles. I think Batman is meant to be asexual, unless he likes Vikki Vale.

#30 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

Hey, did you hear that they were making an Aquaman movie? No, you didn't? Weird, he's so much better than all the others. They'll make a Gordan fisherman movie before an Aquaman movie. A Soloman Grundy sex tape will leak before they make an Aquaman movie. He's just not a cool character. If they can't make a decent Superman, who I also dislike, yet can see why he's popular, they cannot do shit with the fish man.

I really don't care either way. It's all fictitious.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#31 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

Hey, did you hear that they were making an Aquaman movie? No, you didn't? Weird, he's so much better than all the others. They'll make a Gordan fisherman movie before an Aquaman movie. A Soloman Grundy sex tape will leak before they make an Aquaman movie. He's just not a cool character. If they can't make a decent Superman, who I also dislike, yet can see why he's popular, they cannot do shit with the fish man.

I really don't care either way. It's all fictitious.

Actually they are,

#32 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

Thor and Aquaman are two completely different superheroes, so they are hard to compare. I feel like an Aquaman movie would need someone from the same company (DC) to compete with Aquaman. This would mean *insert DC comics superhero name here* vs Aquaman. A Green Lantern vs Aquaman film would be cool to watch. Another one that has not been used in recent films is Flash.
Take your pick:

Green Lantern vs Aquaman

or

Aquaman vs Flash

#33 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:01 AM

Thor and Aquaman are two completely different superheroes, so they are hard to compare. I feel like an Aquaman movie would need someone from the same company (DC) to compete with Aquaman. This would mean *insert DC comics superhero name here* vs Aquaman. A Green Lantern vs Aquaman film would be cool to watch. Another one that has not been used in recent films is Flash.
Take your pick:

Green Lantern vs Aquaman

or

Aquaman vs Flash

Nah, Aquaman can stand on his own if you focus it right, show the absolute insanity of what dwells in the ocean, besides Hal and Barry have always been bros

#34 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:59 PM

Aquaman could have a vs movie sometime after the first Aquaman movie. Who are Hal and Barry exactly?

#35 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:42 PM

Aquaman could have a vs movie sometime after the first Aquaman movie. Who are Hal and Barry exactly?

Hal Jordan the first earth green lantern and Barry Allen the first Flash

#36 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

Ok. Enough about Aquaman. Does anyone have any other ideas? How about Thundercats?

#37 cassXgoesXmeow

cassXgoesXmeow

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

I personally think Thundercats was perfect the way it was and shouldn't be ruined by turning it into a movie to make money.  I want to keep my happy childhood memories intact.

I'm a Liger.... Want to see my Liger impersonation?

#38 DeadChannel

DeadChannel

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationNotlob

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

Take your pick:

Green Lantern vs Aquaman

or

Aquaman vs Flash

I'm just saying that any face off between superheroes will be fictitious, there's no real world scenario where you could test it. 

I don't want to diss superheroes here (in large part because I enjoy them), but the writing is full of macguffins. Probably the writers would decide who wins beforehand, and then figure out how to make that happen. Invent some new mineral or come up with why superhero x is invulnerable to power y.

But sure, aquaman would win. 

I'm fearful, I'm fearful, I'm fearful of flying, and flying is fearful of me.

#39 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

Ok. Enough about Aquaman. Does anyone have any other ideas? How about Thundercats?

Screw Cyborg in the Justice League movie, give me a comic like titans movie

#40 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

Is someone actually making a Justice League movie?