Photo

Why? Why? WHY DO GIRLS FALL FOR SUCH MUNTERS???

munters munter

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:45 PM

It boggles my mind.

My cousin started going out with such a DOUCHE!!!!

I've never had such a negative first impression before....

As soon as she left the room he asked how many chicks I've "slammed" and went on to gloat that he has bedded at least 20 girls within the last year or so......... F@#$% YOU D&#%HEAD!!!!!!! 

My cousin is a beautiful girl and this dirtbag is like all the other assclowns that have walked into her life and f#%^@d off after getting what they want.....

I feel super sorry for this one dude called Ben (her co-worker) who I actually liked and he obviously digs her... sure he's not the handsomest of blokes but he has a really GOOD personality.... something that's really hard to find. 

But for the love of Jihad WHY????

Hahaha I ain't mad, just super confused LOL

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#2 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:16 AM

Damn good question. Some of the sweetest girls I've ever met were with the biggest asshats. I've found it's usually a maturity thing. They go out with men that their high school girl friends would approve of. Once they get a little older and get a better handle on men they avoid the douches. Sometimes. And sometimes they get preggos and keep skimming the bottom of the tank.

How old is your cuz? If she's thirty and dating a man with no job, three kids with four women, and an emo garage band, then it might be her issue.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#3 seakingtheonixpected

seakingtheonixpected

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationSomewhere beyond the sea

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:33 AM

Society tells us that women should be submissive and seek out dominate male partners. Generally the most 'dominate' are those who don't give a crap about anyone else and treat people like dirt.

They aren't actually attracted to the douchebaggery, it just a sad symptom.

She probably also thinks he looks hot, that adds to it. It is what helps women overlook the asshattedness.

#4 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

I always thought the whole 'nice girl + douchebag' thing was such a tired old trope. To be perfectly honest, the insinuation that all women just find the guy with the smallest frontal lobe and big 'ole tree trunk brain stem, is an insulting one. At the end of the day, in suggesting your cousin cannot pick a good man, you are also insulting her intelligence.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#5 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:49 AM

How old is your cuz? If she's thirty and dating a man with no job, three kids with four women, and an emo garage band, then it might be her issue.

They're both 21. I think he's a brick layer or sorts? I'm not too sure but I know he has a job.

She already has a child which I think contributes to the notion that she should take whatever she can get..... 

She's real down to Earth and probably the nicest person you'll ever meet. Then you have Ben.... loud mouth, overconfident and really arrogant in nature.... Match made in hell!!!!

Society tells us that women should be submissive and seek out dominate male partners. Generally the most 'dominate' are those who don't give a crap about anyone else and treat people like dirt.

They aren't actually attracted to the douchebaggery, it just a sad symptom.

She probably also thinks he looks hot, that adds to it. It is what helps women overlook the asshattedness.

Spot on. She only cares about the looks. Judgement is clouded when the hormones are running wild. As I mentioned above she's attracted to the complete opposite of her.....

in suggesting your cousin cannot pick a good man, you are also insulting her intelligence.

That's precisely what I'm doing. I thought I made it rather obvious....?

I see no harm in caring about the well being of someone you love....

When you can see the inevitable......

#6 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:52 AM

Anyways I'm kinda over it. 

This is probably the very few instances where I won't take pleasure in saying "I told you so"

I sure hope I'm wrong and that he was only trying to 'impress' me by being an egg.....

Only time will tell :S

#7 RespawningEnemy

RespawningEnemy

Megabyte

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

Spot on. She only cares about the looks. Judgement is clouded when the hormones are running wild. As I mentioned above she's attracted to the complete opposite of her.....

This is why the entirety of humanity should rewire their brains to only be attracted to animated people. Babies can be made in test tubes; procreation is just petty nonsense. It's a perfect plan that is going swimmingly for me.

#8 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:27 AM

Its been my experience that a lot of times at the beginning of the relationship people try harder or hide the personal type of ashole they actually are and by the time they show you, youre too far emotionally invested to come to your senses.

However, if this guy is just a huge douche all the time, hes probably hung.

Your cousin is all about the D man, sorrie.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#9 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:50 AM

^

Your arseholish nature is directly proportional to the size of your peen. That's why I have to tape mine to my thigh. *snort*

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#10 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

Lol, i meant to convey why she would stay with someone who was a cunt from the getgo.

Usually giant douchey bastards are overcompensating for baby toes.

But every now and again its just Mr Ed with a fucking ego that never got put in check.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#11 Rejected

Rejected

Megabyte

• Banned
  • 453 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.crackhackforum.com/user-54122.html

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:27 AM

10 Bucks or I'm gonna take a screenshot of this and send it to your cousin.

Just kidding.

Anyway, just like you pick some girl to date, some other girl will the think the one you're dating is a monster. So obviously there are some boys you won't like that she is dating...

tumblr_my2mijmVhL1rb06tgo1_500.gif

#12 bookfloss

bookfloss

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:05 AM

Like manure under a half inch of soil, there's always something you don't want to know right beneath a person's "bad-smelling" behavior.

Two-Pennies_zpsd1205025.jpg

(I hope things get better for your cousin)

"Normal is what everyone else is and you're not."  Malcolm McDowell

#13 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationOver the hills, where the seven dwarfs dwell

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:09 AM

I think some people are just so afraid of being alone they take the first possible opportunity. And even if the other person treats them badly they rather leave everything as it is. Because first it is difficult to tell someone f** you and never look back (especially if you tell yourself you are in love) and second change is never simple. So the easiest path is to sit still and wait for the other person to end it.

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#14 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:48 AM

Jesus he is 21 with a 20 girl track record? I'm 22 and I have only even had two girlfriends. that's crazy O.o

5A5DjRW.gif

#15 Champion of Cyrodiil

Champion of Cyrodiil

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

Love and sex release chemicals in the brain that make people do things that they would not normally do.  It must be true because i saw it on TED Talks: http://www.ted.com/t...in_in_love.html

(if you like TED Talks, that one is actually pretty neat)

#16 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:30 PM

Honestly it's guys like that that are ruining girls self esteem and confidence, to many girls have been screwed (no pun intended) over by a guy that only dated her for the sex. It's something that seriously pisses me off and I don't understand why girls still fall for those guys. And they call guys stupid. :P

Lp5M62Z.gif

#17 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

However, if this guy is just a huge douche all the time, hes probably hung.

Your cousin is all about the D man, sorrie.

Sadly tis true. Lust gets the better of us. I don't know if he's 'hung' but he seems like a pretty big dude. 6 foot something maybe? In fact my cousin has talked about in the past and only commented on how 'hot' he was :S

10 Bucks or I'm gonna take a screenshot of this and send it to your cousin.

Just kidding.

Anyway, just like you pick some girl to date, some other girl will the think the one you're dating is a monster. So obviously there are some boys you won't like that she is dating...

lol. By all means, she knows I don't like him. But she made me promise to be nice to him. Can't really help but being overprotective of my lil cousin. Out of the 3 dudes that I know she's dated I really liked the 1st one. But he was sooo young. 16 I believe? She moved cities and he stayed back in their hometown. Now he has a family of his own, happily married. I still see him from time to time..... The one that got away... lol 

Honestly it's guys like that that are ruining girls self esteem and confidence, to many girls have been screwed (no pun intended) over by a guy that only dated her for the sex. It's something that seriously pisses me off and I don't understand why girls still fall for those guys. And they call guys stupid. :P

Amen brother. She's not the wisest of people but her heart is in the right place. I just hate seeing people take advantage of her. I mean her baby daddy gapped it coz he couldn't handle fatherhood. 

#18 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

Jesus he is 21 with a 20 girl track record? I'm 22 and I have only even had two girlfriends. that's crazy O.o

It's probably just an exaggeration.... but yet again, I kinda believe him. Our city has the highest teen pregnancy rate according to the Gisborne Herald. :S

#19 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

It's probably just an exaggeration.... but yet again, I kinda believe him. Our city has the highest teen pregnancy rate according to the Gisborne Herald. :S

The county I moved out of had the highest teen pregnancy rate in my province, and was certainly one of the top 10 in my Country so I know track records that high of a number do exist.

5A5DjRW.gif

#20 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

Usually when I see this happen the douche fella has some charm to him.

As slimy as he may be, there must be something there that gives the chick a twinkle of hope.

Hope that she can change him in to something better, be the power that makes him a decent human being.

Women can be butty like that.

Also, they are both 21.

Generally people that age are stupid as shit when it comes to relationships and assessing a proper mate.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.