Photo

PostSecret: Where All Of Your Secrets Are Revealed.....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zashiki_Warashi

Zashiki_Warashi

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

PostSecret is a site where people can send in anonymous postcards detailing their secrets.

I've been visiting the site on and off for the pass couple of months and for the most part, it has been enjoyable.

The secrets that are uploaded on a weekly basis every Sunday at the site can be funny, depressing, disturbing, sad, and downright weird. However, some of the so-called secrets are not really secrets; they are attention whore statements where the person who sent them in are receiving attention for them without actually receiving attention. Also, quite a few can scream fake, not true secrets.

A lot of the secrets kind of wake me up to reality in a way of letting me know that there are still some sad, sick n' twisted, racist, manipulative, back-stabbing, and any other negative adjective you can apply to people out here.

Anyhow, I've been tempted to drop off some secrets at the local post office myself but, even though they would be anonymous, I'm still not too keen on my secrets being "spilled" out on the net for everyone to see. Whether people know who the secrets belong to or not.

http://www.postsecret.com/

Here are a couple of secrets from the recently uploaded list for this week today:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are pretty mild compared to other ones I've seen but, since the site owner doesn't archive the secrets you have to Google some third party PostSecret archive sites to get to read some older, and much more juicier, crazier secrets.

So, do any of you have secrets at PostSecret? HMMM???? ^_^ :ph34r:

Speak up or forever hold your peace!!!! :angry:

#2 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

That's a pretty cool idea for a site, I'm reading through it now.
nmjUGDL.jpg

#3 kalilavey

kalilavey

Byte

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUrMuTh

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

i have a confession. It was me that was taking your food out of the fridge and feeding it to my cat. I know i shouldnt have done it but you were the worst room mate ive ever had so... yeah you were a bitch so im not sorry ;)