Photo

The Dark Knight Rises

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#41 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

I wonder how we got to the topic of boobs in this thread. I guess I should have named it THE DARK KNIGHT RISES AND BOOBS.

I don't like Anne Hathaway's itty bitty titties.

>.>

Sorrie for the de-rail.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#42 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:39 PM

I don't like Anne Hathaway's itty bitty titties.

>.>

Sorrie for the de-rail.

It's okay, lol. You don't have to like her boobs. I'm sure there are better boobs out there.
Posted Image

#43 mightydamsels

mightydamsels

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

And you guys wonder why women assume you guys think with your dicks..........

#44 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:25 PM

Lol, understandable. But I'm mostly messing around. Not that I can't be honest about what boobs I like, but I don't think about sex all the time. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't really care about it. I've only had sex with one woman, and I was with that woman for 3 months. And that was over 2 years ago. I also don't feel the need to be in a relationship, but that's only because of how I think of myself. I can do without.
Posted Image

#45 mightydamsels

mightydamsels

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:12 PM

How do you think of yourself? (sorry to get all Dr. Phil...) I guess guys being horndogs is just as much of a stereotype as women sitting around eating icecream because a guy won't ask them out. I eat icecream because it tastes good, not to drown my sorrows

#46 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:39 AM

I'm a girl..

But let it be known that if I had a dick I would destroy some womens out there with it.

obazNZl.gif

#47 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:14 AM

How do you think of yourself? (sorry to get all Dr. Phil...) I guess guys being horndogs is just as much of a stereotype as women sitting around eating icecream because a guy won't ask them out. I eat icecream because it tastes good, not to drown my sorrows

Lol, maybe. But I'm not really gonna discuss how I think about myself. All I will say is that it's not the best.
Posted Image

#48 mightydamsels

mightydamsels

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:43 AM

I'm a girl..

But let it be known that if I had a dick I would destroy some womens out there with it.

I know you are a girl, haha, but there were a few guys discussing breasts so I just lumped you in with them. I'm sensing penis envy here......jk.

Relichris I know as much as any person what it means to not have high self esteem but I'm slowly learning that in order to love yourself, you have to quit worrying what other people think, you can only be loved if you love yourself! (retch, I just gagged myself..)

#49 mightydamsels

mightydamsels

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

(retch, I just gagged myself..)

Just to be clear, I don't have an eating disorder, I meant I gagged because I was so cheesy....just realized how that looked.....carry on

#50 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:52 AM

I'm not worried about what other people think of me. I couldn't care less, even. The views of myself aren't subjected by the views of others. I just look at all the mistakes I've made, and I judge base of that.
Posted Image

#51 mightydamsels

mightydamsels

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:48 AM

Ah, I see. I think we should turn this topic away from all this bleak life talk and back to the main thread...............boobies

#52 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:51 AM

Wait the main thread is The Dark Knight Rises. :P

http://www.batman-on...st_7-11-12.html

Unveiled a new trailer! Yay!

Also, boobies are excluded from the trailer but they are always on our hearts.
Posted Image

#53 BatGirl8911

BatGirl8911

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationFlorida BatCave

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

okay enough boob talk this is suppose to be about the movie not Ann Hathways boobs or lack of boobs or what ever. and when it comes to why batman is the way he is this is very clearly explained in the comics a couple of times. He could very easily kill someone it takes more strength for him NOT to kill than it would for him to kill that is why is has the rule and what he is currently trying to show Damien in the comics. I have said what i wanted i'm sick and feel like crap so i'm going now.

Posted Image

#54 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

I know you are a girl, haha, but there were a few guys discussing breasts so I just lumped you in with them. I'm sensing penis envy here......jk.

Relichris I know as much as any person what it means to not have high self esteem but I'm slowly learning that in order to love yourself, you have to quit worrying what other people think, you can only be loved if you love yourself! (retch, I just gagged myself..)

Oh no, i definitely have penis envy.

okay enough boob talk this is suppose to be about the movie not Ann Hathways boobs or lack of boobs or what ever. and when it comes to why batman is the way he is this is very clearly explained in the comics a couple of times. He could very easily kill someone it takes more strength for him NOT to kill than it would for him to kill that is why is has the rule and what he is currently trying to show Damien in the comics. I have said what i wanted i'm sick and feel like crap so i'm going now.

Catwoman is supposed to be an iconic seductive character.
She has as much sexual appeal as a grape.
They really could not have picked someone that fit the role more poorly.
It is like Topher Grace as venom.

obazNZl.gif

#55 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:01 PM

You're right! And I couldn't agree more.

Oh no, i definitely have penis envy.

Isn't there a lot more to sex appeal than boobs though?
Posted Image

#56 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

Yes, absolutely.
I just made an off handed quip that apparently struck a cord in peoples panties.

A seductive character that pretty much exumes sexuality should have a veluptuous feminine body imo.
She is shaped like a teenage boy, she is aesthetically boring, and every role I have seen her in she has nine times out of ten played the quirky goofball.

Imo it was poor casting choice, but I also don't think that batman should sound like someone with throat cancer, so what do I know?

obazNZl.gif

#57 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

Yes, absolutely.
I just made an off handed quip that apparently struck a cord in peoples panties.

A seductive character that pretty much exumes sexuality should have a veluptuous feminine body imo.
She is shaped like a teenage boy, she is aesthetically boring, and every role I have seen her in she has nine times out of ten played the quirky goofball.

Imo it was poor casting choice, but I also don't think that batman should sound like someone with throat cancer, so what do I know?

I see your point. Well, hopefully the reboot will be better.
Posted Image

#58 BatGirl8911

BatGirl8911

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationFlorida BatCave

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:43 PM

Trust me hun i am with you completely though im not saying ann couldn't do an amazing job with her attitude but we also have to realise actors can only do what a director will allow.....So i think ann is perfect body type for catwamn absolutly no i am still a fan of hers none the less im am actully very scared about this movie because what i have seen of catwoman is not the catwoman we all love. I was just saying this thread wasn't to discusse boobs is all :P

Posted Image

#59 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

Yeah certainly, I'm not sure how Catwoman will be portrayed in this movie but I'm still excited to see it. Hopefully it will be bigger than TDK.
Posted Image

#60 mightydamsels

mightydamsels

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:33 PM

I was kind of skeptical about Anne Hathaway playing Catwoman, but now that i've seen the trailers I'm a bit more optimistic, although the line "my mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men", is waaay cheesy and hopefully doesn't speak for her character. I think at this point its wait and see for the whole thing.
Who else is going to the midnight premiere???!!!