• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Konta

Konta

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 10:26 AM

If anyone reads this, I hope you had a great Halloween this year. Even though spambots have taken over this site (as of now), I am still here if someone would like to talk about what they did for Halloween. Have fun and stay safe!

#2 Aayla Secura

Aayla Secura

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationFelucia

Posted 31 October 2021 - 12:27 PM

It's not really a holiday for me because I celebrate Halloween every day. 🎃

#3 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 31 October 2021 - 01:54 PM

Halloween is a lifestyle, agreed.

I worked yesterday and sewed all day today (also work but it's my own), so the weekend just sort of steamed past me.

All I've been hearing at work since October 1st is how people can't wait until Halloween is over and Christmas can begin, as soon as November starts.

I really do not enjoy the people I work with by and large.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#4 GilbertJohnson

GilbertJohnson

Bit

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 November 2021 - 04:13 AM

This is the second year in a row that I have not celebrated Halloween. I don't want to get COVid. My friends and I play Dota 2 and other games and have fun mostly just there. Me and my friends are programmers. One day one of my friends wrote code for a little Halloween themed game. Personally this year I just made a presentation for everyone with pictures of my friends using Loveslides. We don't have many friends, but when we get together we have a lot of fun.

There is also a very important question! How do I put an avatar here? It doesn't work. What's the problem?

#5 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 06 November 2021 - 07:26 AM

Honestly, I worked.  Then handed out candy to kids.  Shot of whisky, then bed.

#6 Konta

Konta

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 09 November 2021 - 11:46 AM

I'm a little surprised that three people out of three actual people were working on Halloween. I thought most people were still staying at home these days. Maybe the pandemic will be erraticated by March. At least we all hope so.