• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dragonborn

Dragonborn

Bit

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 01:08 AM

Personally, I don't like the idea of a five-family. It's too similar to Prifddinas. We shouldn't be recycling Runescape 3 content, that's boring. I'm also concerned that if you choose to join one of the families. You remove the content from all four. I prefer the first Port Roberts concept. Port Roberts could be OSRS Goldthe main tie between Asgarnia/Kandarin/Misthalin and the new continent, and resemble those areas more than the rest of the continent.

I'm not a fan of the fact that there are gnomes here, that makes no sense since they're not sailors, but I do like the premise. The trade between the continents and the rest is overseen by the customs agency, which charges a lot, makes things difficult and a lot of other things. Many are turning to illegal smugglers, pirates, and other criminals to trade for them because they dislike the customs authorities. The quests can explore the conflicts between these two powerhouses and you could choose to support either. The closest representation of real life I could think of is colonial Boston.

All areas of Runescape currently represent some part of medieval Europe or the region to the east. For example, Fremmeniks-Scandanavia, Karamja-Sub-Saharan Africa, Asgarnia/Misthalin/Kandarin-England, Morytania-Eastern Europe, Al Kharid-Arabia.

That really only leaves Mediterranean/Southern Europe, so it would be Buy RS Goldlogical for the new continent to resemble Italy/Spain/Greece. This could be a result of the concept of iron age. Imagine two major cities that look like Rome or Carthage.