• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Konta

Konta

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:14 AM

If Batman and/or Bruce Wayne decided to run for president, what party do you think he would be in?

#2 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 29 June 2020 - 08:17 AM

Bruce Wayne's a fucking billionaire. He'd run as a Republican, but he'd do so much good from within the party while making it seem like he's Conservative/Moderate-Conservative.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#3 Jman88

Jman88

Byte

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 11:30 AM

He would be an independent I took note of this when he found something in my white jar and it will be a problem when you blindfold ordinary groups of the liver sheep because they care about cream and a regular tooth I can donate my heart to thanks to jeans I am a homo and that's the reason the fly likes singing don't you wish you're girlfriend was hot like me?

#4 bombeast

bombeast

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:24 PM

He would be an independent I took note of this when he found something in my white jar and it will be a problem when you blindfold ordinary groups of the liver sheep because they care about cream and a regular tooth I can donate my heart to thanks to jeans I am a homo and that's the reason the fly likes singing don't you wish you're girlfriend was hot like me?

Not that there's anything wrong with... part of that.

#5 Aayla Secura

Aayla Secura

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationFelucia

Posted 29 June 2020 - 11:33 PM

In American politics? Batman hates guns and he occasionally works against the police, so that would make him a Democrat. Bruce Wayne is a billionaire who wants Gotham to be a city without anarchy, so he would be a Republican. It's like they are two different people. In honesty, it wouldn't make sense for either to run for president because Bruce and Batman both try and hide from the public as much as they can.

#6 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:25 AM

ALFRED PENNYWORTH for PRESIDENT 2020

#7 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 01 July 2020 - 09:33 AM

He would probably be one of the best fits psychologically.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#8 Aayla Secura

Aayla Secura

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationFelucia

Posted 07 July 2020 - 10:12 PM

Update: Kanye West is running for president in the U.S. Probably just for publicity or the fact that he wants less African Americans to vote for Biden. If Trump wins again, then America will likely be destroyed. If America is destroyed, then I don't think the rest of earth can move on without it. Especially not during a pandemic. I am so glad I don't live there. If any of you want to live with me on Felucia, I'm totally fine with that. After all, it does get lonely here sometimes.

#9 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 07:25 AM

I don't think the US is as important to the rest of the world as you think. Economically there would be a pretty big shakeup if the US just went under, but everyone would get their footing eventually. We've globally survived/thrived in the aftermath of every superpower in history falling apart. America is no different.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#10 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 10:38 AM

[distant fiddling can be heard]

#11 Konta

Konta

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 04:22 PM

Neither of the two major candidates are heroes. Biden voted for segregated buses in the 1970s and he also touches women inappropriately. On top of that, he says that if you don't vote for him, then "you ain't black."

#Jorgensen2020

#12 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 08 July 2020 - 06:56 PM

#Jorgensen2020

You know.. I am leaning that way.

#13 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 05:26 AM

I'm not a fan of Biden at fucking all, but the important thing is fuck Trump. So I will be voting for Biden come hell or high water in November.

#14 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 06:06 PM

Choosing the lesser of two evils has never been a more real choice for the US.

There's some spooky things going on over there, spooky enough to make me nervous by continental proximity.

#15 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 15 July 2020 - 05:21 AM

I'm an hour from the border... you know.. North Dakota... or as we call it..  South Canada

#16 Aayla Secura

Aayla Secura

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationFelucia

Posted 15 July 2020 - 04:58 PM

Choosing the lesser of two evils has never been a more real choice for the US.

There's some spooky things going on over there, spooky enough to make me nervous by continental proximity.

They have been choosing the lesser of the two evils since their 2012 election.

#Jorgensen2020

She sounds like a winner to me, but unfortunately most Americans probably don't even know who she is.

#17 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:27 PM

They have been choosing the lesser of the two evils since their 2012 election.

The current state of affairs there begs to differ.

#18 Aayla Secura

Aayla Secura

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationFelucia

Posted 22 July 2020 - 06:38 PM

The current state of affairs there begs to differ.

2016 was much worse in my opinion. Maybe I just don't know enough about it, but I am not sure if the U.S. has EVER really had a president that I agreed with after playing this game:

https://www.american...campaign-trail/

#19 Jman88

Jman88

Byte

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 11:16 PM

A dungeon run. I can't do it right. Does it hurt your teeth if a female rubs her bare feet on a basketball? Am I allowed to eat a bat? I should be able to enter a store naked as long as I still wear a mask. This disease didn't work as expected.

#20 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:25 AM

2016 was much worse in my opinion. Maybe I just don't know enough about it, but I am not sure if the U.S. has EVER really had a president that I agreed with after playing this game:

https://www.american...campaign-trail/

Okay but you can directly trace over a hundred thousand deaths to Trump specifically fucking up  corona response. 

THIS SHIT WOULD NOT HAVE GONE THIS WAY UNDER ANYONE ELSE.