13 replies to this topic

#1 BatGirl8911

BatGirl8911

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationFlorida BatCave

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

Anyone else like watch our favorite side kicks kicking some bad guy booty?

Posted Image

#2 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

I watch this quite a bit. I think it's a great series, almost as good as Teen Titans. I watch almost everything that has to do with DC or mainly just Batman but yeah.
Posted Image

#3 BatGirl8911

BatGirl8911

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

lol i swear Reli you are the male me!

Posted Image

#4 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

lol i swear Reli you are the male me!

I'm starting to think so! Too bad this show doesn't start up again til September. I am so bummed! I guess I have to watch a lot of Batman movies to keep me occupied, lol.
Posted Image

#5 BatGirl8911

BatGirl8911

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

i have all of season one and what has aired of season 2 on my harddrvie :P i fall asleep to it everynight. So many people were pissed about the time jump i was cool your freaking jets greg is a master mind he has a reasoning behind everything so just wait all will be explained so far i have been right about every prediction i have made especially about the aqualad thing i called that before the season even started and the picture of him in manta armor surfaced.

Posted Image

#6 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

i have all of season one and what has aired of season 2 on my harddrvie :P i fall asleep to it everynight. So many people were pissed about the time jump i was cool your freaking jets greg is a master mind he has a reasoning behind everything so just wait all will be explained so far i have been right about every prediction i have made especially about the aqualad thing i called that before the season even started and the picture of him in manta armor surfaced.

Yeah, lol. There's even gonna be a Young Justice video game coming out for the PS3 (and I believe Xbox 360 too) that is between the time gaps. I'm not sure if it's gonna talk about what happened at the end of season 1 but I know it's gonna have an original storyline so that would be cool. I've seen every episode so far too, lol. Also I think it's cool that they have Batgirl and Tim Drake in the second season though I wished Tara Strong would have voiced Batgirl again like she did in B:TAS.
Posted Image

#7 BatGirl8911

BatGirl8911

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

the video game will take place on year 4 during the 5 year time gap that was revealed in a interview, and with what has been reveled in the series i think i know who is suppose to die. yeah all the VA's for B:TAS where just sooooooooooooooooooooo spot on Kevien Conroy will ALWAYS be the voice of batman though i am likeing bruce greenwood(batman-young justice) as a very good runner up

Posted Image

#8 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

the video game will take place on year 4 during the 5 year time gap that was revealed in a interview, and with what has been reveled in the series i think i know who is suppose to die. yeah all the VA's for B:TAS where just sooooooooooooooooooooo spot on Kevien Conroy will ALWAYS be the voice of batman though i am likeing bruce greenwood(batman-young justice) as a very good runner up

Same here. Kevin Conroy is Batman. Though Bruce Greenwood was very good in Batman: Under The Red Hood (which is a greaaaaaaat movie if you haven't seen it, I have like 10-15 times) and I like that he's the voice for the Young Justice series.
Posted Image

#9 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

The Hick

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationDixieland

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

I thought Bruce Wayne was Batman? HURRRRRRR

#10 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

I thought Bruce Wayne was Batman? HURRRRRRR

YOU'RE WRONG. In a manner of speaking. But you know what we mean. :U
Posted Image

#11 BatGirl8911

BatGirl8911

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

I have seen batman under the redhood i have it :P i haven't watched that on in a little while so i hadn't made the connection :P but if it wasn't for batman we wouldn't of ever had people making Batman's voice deeper than Bruce since he is credited of being the first one to do that :P

Posted Image

#12 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:33 AM

Lol very true. Are you going to get the new animated film, The Dark Knight Returns: Part 1?
Posted Image

#13 BatGirl8911

BatGirl8911

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

i'll probably have to torrent it since i have no money right now :/

Posted Image

#14 Relichris

Relichris

Megabyte

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationRice Lake, WI

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:36 PM

Neither do I, lol. It comes out in September though so maybe I have a chance.
Posted Image