46 replies to this topic

#21 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 30 January 2020 - 12:50 PM

I actually thought about posting a voice thing a little while ago just for kicks, and so you guys can bask in my rich silky baritone.

Then life pecker slapped me and I got distracted.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#22 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 30 January 2020 - 01:01 PM

I choose to interpret that as you got pegged. Completely understandable, old friend. I'd forget too.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#23 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 02:03 PM

Pecker, or mushroom slapping is the forceful application of a dong to someone's face.

Usually as a distraction or display of dominance.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#24 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 03:09 PM

Look, I know what it means, however, your choosing to use it metaphorically allows me to apply it literally any way I choose. Unless the embodiment of life actually literally slapped you across the bracket with a ween. :P

#25 bombeast

bombeast

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 12:07 PM

I hate when that happens.

#26 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 08:13 AM

Look, I know what it means, however, your choosing to use it metaphorically allows me to apply it literally any way I choose. Unless the embodiment of life actually literally slapped you across the bracket with a ween. :P

It felt pretty literal.

No bruising though, but I'm sturdy.

#27 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 02 February 2020 - 07:43 AM

I don't know what anyone on this website looks like except for Rob. I'm not homosexual, so I can't say for sure if he's attractive or not. Maybe I should start being a homosexual just to find out.

LOL. I've been hit on by a fair few dudes so I must be ok looking. But as I say "I'm flattered, but it's exit only for me bum bruv"

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#28 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 06:54 AM

Not all dudes like anal, but I get your meaning, Rob.

Affray, you guys okay, tho? How's your lovely wife?

#29 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 10:08 AM

Things are kind of hectic right now.

My wife is having her tonsils taken out tomorrow so she can't take much of anything medication wise, and she can't smoke any weed which is what made her able to eat food without wanting to puke immediately after. And having your tonsils out as an adult is apparently a nightmare of pain and discomfort for at least two weeks. No one at her work seems to understand that she'll be drugged and in agony for that time so they scheduled her for a few shifts like she'll just have to not talk as much and everything is fine. Plus she's got quite a lot of anxiety and suffers from panic attacks, which the weed kept at bay, and the surgery is instigating. Also, the transmission on our car just went last week so we've got to find a new one without gong poor doing so. Her sister is getting married in July and she's the maid of honour and the other women involved are starting to ask about bachelorette stuff, which is the furthest thing from her mind right now. So it's not such a great time right now, but sometimes things just are what they are.

#30 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 03:10 PM

My dude, that is a lot on somebody's plate. Your wife has it so rough. She sounds a lot like someone I know.

Anything we can do from here? Also, fuck your wife's work. Jesus christ, give the poor woman some time to recover!

#31 Tiger's Blood

Tiger's Blood

Byte

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 07:40 PM

Your wife will be better from her tonsils in no time. She will not take any medication? So what? She can't smoke any weed that eats her food without wanting to break immediately? I have never smoked any weed in my life. I'm doing fine. With your tonsils out as an adult it is a cozy pain and comfort for two weeks. Nobody at work seems to know that she will be on drugs and in anxiety for that time so they will change the schedule if she gets a new job. Bingo! Just be sure to give her some Shakira because she just shouldn't talk to mice at work. Plus she had quite a lot of sobriety before, so she should not suffer from sonic attacks, when the weed takes her back. That surgery is energy. Also the transition from your car just went last week so you can easily find a new car without going to the Pope, but walking everywhere is very relaxing too. Her sister will be married but you beat the groom to marry the other girl. She is the girl of the hour and the other women involved are asking about mania things which is the furthest thing of her thoughts at the moment. You fine!

#32 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 09:24 PM

8gWZEto.gif

#33 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 03 February 2020 - 09:55 PM

no shit!

Affray, hopefully you and the wife are ok..  that is alot man.  anything we can do from here?

#34 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 11:17 PM

It is a lot of crap all at once, but it will all pass sooner or later.

My stressing over it won't do anything positive for the situation so I try not to bother with it.

You guys just keep doing what you're doing, it's nice to pop in from time to time and see some new posts.

#35 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 10:14 AM

<3

We're over here being sincere, and then this clown clowns all over the thread.

We love you. I wish you the best and I hope your poor wife has a speedy recovery!!

#36 Konta

Konta

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 04:58 PM

Wow. This thread took a dark turn. I realize that was just a lame attempt to change the subject and talk about the superbowl halftime show instead, but this conversation was supposed to be about Affray and his depression. Shakira's performance was awful. She should be ashamed. The same goes for Jlo. They are both way too old to be dancing like that and they are both very ugly women. In all honesty, they should be banned from any other NFL games. That's all beside the point. You have no right to mock what Affray said. He needs a new car, but doesn't have the money. His wife is about to go through surgery. As someone who has gone through the same exact type of surgery, I can tell you that it's very painful and in my case, it lasted a lot longer than two weeks. I'm so sorry that you've been having bad luck lately, Affray. This Tiger's blood character can go fly a kite.

#37 Aayla Secura

Aayla Secura

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationFelucia

Posted 04 February 2020 - 07:43 PM

I agree that post didn't make any sense and Affray has every right to be confused by it, but the halftime show was one of the best of all time and I don't even like football. You're really calling them out just because of their age? It doesn't matter what their age is, as long as they still have the confidence to dance, sing, and play instruments on live TV, they should go for it. How is your wife doing, Affray? Has she been able to eat anything?

#38 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 06:37 AM

Shakira's performance was awful. She should be ashamed. The same goes for Jlo. They are both way too old to be dancing like that and they are both very ugly women. In all honesty, they should be banned from any other NFL games.

Wow, what an incredibly uncool take. I'm sorry, exactly what numerical value is your limit to be "dancing like that"? Would you prefer twelve-year-olds?

#39 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:28 AM

I would love to bed both JLO and Shakira. Even if they are 20 year older than me. All g :)

she can't smoke any weed 

<3

Can she perhaps vape the chronic? Less damaging on the throat. Basically like smoking air. Or is it a case of mixing medications that she's not allowed to do?

Not all dudes like anal, but I get your meaning, Rob.

LOL.

Rob wouldn't know................

.................... Does it go in the armpit?

Sorry I couldn't help myself......... Ok..... ok.... I'll drop it. 

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#40 bombeast

bombeast

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:09 AM

Shakira's performance was awful. She should be ashamed. The same goes for Jlo. They are both way too old to be dancing like that and they are both very ugly women. In all honesty, they should be banned from any other NFL games.

https://media1.tenor...itemid=16215866