• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bombeast

bombeast

Byte

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 08:19 AM

Do you believe there are alternate universes that sometimes accidentally collide with our own universe? I was thinking maybe that's why we can sometimes see ghosts and mysterious creatures like chupacabras. What do you guys think?

#2 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,142 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 07 November 2019 - 12:08 PM

Yes but no. I absolutely 100% believe that there are parallel realities infinitely, but I'm unsure if that has anything to do with ghosts or mythical creatures. I think ghosts are our own souls trapped here, but maybe only because I hadn't considered that they were from somewhere else. I'll have to think about that.

Mythical creatures and cryptids are fascinating to me, and also, I don't think they have to do with alternate realities. All I do know is that I love Mothman and I would die for him.

#SaveMothman

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#3 tukulnana

tukulnana

Byte

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 04:49 PM

Yes but no. I absolutely 100% believe that there are parallel realities infinitely, but I'm unsure if that has anything to do with ghosts or mythical creatures. I think ghosts are our own souls trapped here, but maybe only because I hadn't considered that they were from somewhere else. I'll have to think about that.

Mythical creatures and cryptids are fascinating to me, and also, I don't think they have to do with alternate realities. All I do know is that I love Mothman and I would die for him.

#SaveMothman

+1

CC.jpg

#4 Aayla Secura

Aayla Secura

Byte

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationFelucia

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:09 PM

I'm live in an alternate universe, so yes.

#5 tukulnana

tukulnana

Byte

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:05 AM

#SaveMothman

+1

CC.jpg

+1

BB.jpg

#6 bombeast

bombeast

Byte

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:47 PM

All tukulnana does is quote people, then add +1 as a comment. It keeps giving me false hopes.