• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Gamerzone

Gamerzone

Bit

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:49 AM

Every sport game ought to be moving toward supplying crossplay. Since the competitive gaming scene cranks up for the Majority of the top sports franchises, it is becoming more evident that PlayStation 4, Xbox and PC players should be able to compete against each other NBA 2K Coins,

The PC-to-PSN function on Fortnite isn't perfect because it could be a little awkward for the latter, however reluctantly, it's something NBA 2K must embrace. As the primary season of the NBA 2K League begins, offering alternatives for crossplay will only improve the level of competition on all platforms.

I have been saying for a year the Neighborhood at NBA 2K19 has to be more interactive. File this thought under the lofty dreams tab, but envision a style only found in the 2K Zone that opened up a battle royale concept. For those who are unaware of what a battle royale is, allow me to briefly explain the genre.

Essentially, it is a survival-based manner where multiple players have been set on a map and are tasked with scavenging for tools while attempting to remove others onto the map. Usually, the winner is the gamer who's the last one standing. How can you implement something like that at a basketball game?

I am glad you asked.

Evidently, this is a basketball game, so there aren't any kills and if you consider it, there's no way that the NBA would sign off on a match with 2K19 MT. But, that does not kill my battle royale basketball idea.

The mode would unlock a post-apocalyptic version of the Neighborhood map. Rotting basketball courts, tattered buildings, along with other alternative structures could comprise the scene.

Edited by Bowsette, 03 January 2019 - 05:17 PM.
Stop linking weird things