#21 Socksniffer13

Socksniffer13

Bit

• Banned
  • 7 posts
  • LocationVladivostok, Russia

Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:50 AM

You ever fooled!

Go with the spider woman. She only protects her body when she thinks about it. This can be found as problem. Remember that it was easy at one time to touch her hips. I am sure there are people out there who are angry when I am angry. After my furniture is cleaned and whole family my starts wearing shoes, those who walk as if they are short may not be hygienic. You have never seen the leaves in my bathtub.

#22 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 26 December 2018 - 07:21 AM

Jesus christ, I wish I was that good at poetry.

Right you are as always, mate.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#23 Cotton Candy Hot Tub

Cotton Candy Hot Tub

Kilobyte

• Banned
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:03 AM

Why would there be leaves in your bathtub? Do you have some kind of roof damage?

Also, I don't remember Spider-Woman being in any of the games. The only powerful female role that I can remember was Black Cat in the 2000 game. I like Spider-Girl better, but is Spider-Woman in the new game or something?

#24 Crazy Joe

Crazy Joe

Byte

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationKarachi, Pakistan

Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:00 PM

I knew about Spider girl, but I didn't know there was a Spider woman, until I saw this. I thought this thread would be about a picture of someone riding Spider man like a horse. Hahaha

#25 Cotton Candy Hot Tub

Cotton Candy Hot Tub

Kilobyte

• Banned
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:24 AM

Get this. I just started a mission in RDR2. I was almost finished with it, but out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a bird that I had not yet seen. I tried to get close to it, then the mission failed because I went too far away from the others. I tried to abandon the mission, only to be transported to a nearby town. Thus, I both failed the mission AND was unable to identify the bird with the binoculars. I almost threw the controller.

#26 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:41 AM

Quest Fa--Quest Failed.

Also,

cowboy-spidey.jpg

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#27 Konta

Konta

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:52 PM

After beating Red Dead Redemption 2, I'm really bored and in need of a new game to play for the PS4. Here's what I'm looking for: 1. Open world 2. Takes place in a different time period 3. Plenty of violence 4. Third person 5. Character customization options

#28 Monkey

Monkey

Byte

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:03 PM

The merchant is a nice touch to the game and a little comic relief also. Being able to buy and upgrade weapons to your liking I thought was a geed idea. I specifically bought my pay for this game when it came out and it's still my favorite today. Those damn purple pants. I hope they make another in the series.

#29 Tiger's Blood

Tiger's Blood

Byte

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 06:04 PM

Red Dead Redemption 2 is not really that exciting anymore after you beat the game.

If any of you are still playing as Arthur, then make sure you do this first:

1. You know that loud mouthed guy at the back of the bar in Valentine? Walk up to him.

2. Lasso him, then tie him up.

3. Take his coon skin cap.

4. Leave Valentine, then return to Valentine at any time while wearing his hat.

5. Laugh.

#30 Konta

Konta

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 12:22 AM

Huh. I might have to go back try that after I start getting bored with Ark Survival Evolved. I really like the concept of the Red Dead series, other than the fact that Rockstar likes to kill off some of the best characters.

#31 Monkey

Monkey

Byte

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 06:36 AM

How do we know Samus was female? Samus had the helmet on! What say you?

#32 Konta

Konta

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 05:32 PM

It was revealed that Samus was a girl at the ending of the very first Metroid game. You obviously haven't played it all the way through.

From Metroid (1986):

Attached Files

#33 bombeast

bombeast

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:07 AM

Not only that, but you can also play as Samus in recent games without her helmet on. So, yeah... Samus is definitely a girl.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spider, Man, Cowboys, Red, Dead