• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cotton Candy Hot Tub

Cotton Candy Hot Tub

Byte

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:40 PM

Has anyone here ever been kicked out of a club, bar, store, etc. for a dumb reason or for no reason at all? I want to make sure I'm not the only person who had this happen.

I was feeling very depressed one night and I needed to drown my sorrows in alcohol. I went to a nightclub and I noticed two chairs next to a bar. They were on the side of the bar and not at the front. I went around a black rope that didn't go all the way around the narrow passage. The bartender yelled "No sir!" three times and I finally noticed he was talking to me. I retreated and he yelled "Why the fuck would you cross a rope?!" I simply said I was sorry and he ignored me, then he flirted with a girl who walked up to the front of the bar. I went in the restroom to cry, then when I came out one of the security guards told me I had to leave.

I was in there for less than three minutes. Now I'm so depressed that I don't want to go to any other bars or nightclubs for at least another year or two.

#2 Grolli

Grolli

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks, North Dakota

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:51 AM

Few times.  Nothing really over the top in my opinion, but it ruffled the feathers of others.  

Sometimes people can just be jackasses.  

#3 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:57 AM

Yes.

I've had a bouncer come up to me, and say that a friend of mine and I were too drunk and were asked to leave when we were outside having a cig. I was told to go back in to grab her jacket and mine, and I may have gotten swept away on the dance floor before rallying everyone out. I don't remember how that night ended. 

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#4 Cotton Candy Hot Tub

Cotton Candy Hot Tub

Byte

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:22 AM

Yes.
I've had a bouncer come up to me, and say that a friend of mine and I were too drunk and were asked to leave when we were outside having a cig. I was told to go back in to grab her jacket and mine, and I may have gotten swept away on the dance floor before rallying everyone out. I don't remember how that night ended.

At least they let you get your jackets back.

Were you really that drunk or was it something that just happened a long time ago?

#5 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 06:17 AM

At least they let you get your jackets back.

Were you really that drunk or was it something that just happened a long time ago?

I don't remember if I was that drunk. I think I was pretty okay, in all honesty. My friend was kinda fucked though. 

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.