• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

Finally got in a clan, and we usually get groups together every night to do a few rounds...

Team Defender is my new favorite gamemode, and I rock at it, made a big shift from support to assault killstreaks, using mainly the MP-7 for its short to mid range deliciousness. ACR and the baby monitor [Portable Radar/Heartbeat sensor] for longer ranged maps [outpost, carbon, other crap maps]

Also, Cooking a frag grenade is like riding a bicycle

You never forget, and if you fuck up, its gonna hurt >.o

Anyone else play Codmew3?

#2 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

Haven't played for some time. I mainly use SMGs, or when I feel like a douchebag akimbo FMG9s.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#3 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:05 AM

Haven't played for some time. I mainly use SMGs, or when I feel like a douchebag akimbo FMG9s.

I'll probably use the FMG9s as my sidearm after I prestige, they're pretty good close range when you don't have time for a reload

I might end up prestiging today, only like 3 more levels

But no inspiration to do so

#4 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:10 AM

I'm like second prestige 60 >.>

LL1Yc5i.gif

#5 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:43 PM

I've prestiged on mw3... but on a different account

I got a new acct because I didnt like that it showed my other prestige ranks from Blops and mw2 >.>

#6 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

Why don't you like it? You get extra tokens if you've prestiged on previous games, so it's useful. I haven't prestiged on MW2...or Black Ops...or MW1...or W@W...

LL1Yc5i.gif

#7 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:36 PM

I like when people think im a nub :<

#8 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

People still think I'm a nub. I have an awful k/d on everything except Black Ops Combat Training.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#9 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:04 AM

I prestiged, got my MP7 again, and now people are fairly certain im not a nub

last night I went 30-8 on Arkaden, with no equipment or perks aside from my mp7 [and basic frags etc]

The whole entire team was less that 1.0 KDR, with one guy who was 2-30

I messaged the guy who was making fun of my name [A_Werewolf- gets a lot of attention lol] saying Son, I am Disappoint

#10 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:38 AM

I tend to get about even. On MW3 my best is something like 23-12, though if I get lucky on S&D I can manage a 5-0 or better. I used my prestige tokens on unlocking late-game weapons. MP7, RPG-7 and...something else I forget. I have a message in my inbox from a while ago, someone called me a hacker because I was a level 3 with RPG-7 and MP7. Idiot obviously doesn't understand the concept of prestiging.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#11 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

Yea, people are nibs on that game, its so cute

Its sad seeing the people who clearly havent played any FPS before playing against someone who used to get banned on Enemy Territory for aimbotting, while not aimbotting, who has done waaaaay too much research into Mw3 <.<

Its all about knowing the maps, and setting up favorable conflicts [flank, prefire, better effective range, stuff like that]

#12 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:13 PM

That's pretty much why people get aggro at me for hardscoping. I lead the target the way a real sniper would, and then get whined about by some 12 year old quickscoper cocksuck who thinks he's something special because mommy paid for his preorder.

I've been playing a lot of different shooters of late, so my abilities have been increasing in different styles. For example, Battlefield 3 is teaching me to not fire as soon as I see an enemy, as sometimes it's better to lose a kill than to give away my position. Ghost Recon has taught me cover is invaluable.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#13 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

I never really do any long ranged anything on online FPSs, I feel like I die way too much, or I don't see anything :V

I didnt like battlefield 3, partially because I don't like uberrealistic shooters, but because they didnt really keep the spirit of Bad Company 2 of BF2 [not gonna add 1942/3, they are just something completely different lol]. That and the flashlight... fuck the flashlight ._. and then you use it and you think "this is the best thing ever, Im practically invincible if I ambush them in the dark"

#14 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:41 PM

Flashlight is fun to use on BF3. I prefer assault rifles though. And for trolling purposes, exploiting the current glitch.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#15 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

When it first came out me and my friend kept doing the scout helicopter glitch thingy to get places

so sad...

#16 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:22 AM

I never really do any long ranged anything on online FPSs, I feel like I die way too much, or I don't see anything :V

Try using a M249 with a bipod and 4x scope of your choice. You will kill so much stuff finding a nice little crevice and hardscoping.
nmjUGDL.jpg

#17 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:54 AM

That worked on MAG

anything with a Bipod worked on MAG >.>

#18 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:18 AM

It's what I do on BF3. 100m or so is easy kills, I think the longest I've gotten is 153, but I imagine someone better at scoping could get further.

If you really want to be a dick, find a spot with one entrance and load it with claymores. >.>
nmjUGDL.jpg

#19 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:39 AM

It's what I do on BF3. 100m or so is easy kills, I think the longest I've gotten is 153, but I imagine someone better at scoping could get further.

If you really want to be a dick, find a spot with one entrance and load it with claymores. >.>

Grand Bazaar M-COM defence, anti-vehicle mines on the road to the final two consoles.

People rage so much it's funny. Also defenders on that map where one team starts across a bridge with a tank. Get in the building directly across from the tank and just unload all your explosives. RPG-7, Javelin, M26, M320, whatever your pleasure. I did it on one match and pretty much solo held the other team at bay while my team was setting up defences behind us.

I don't know my longest range kill, but my longest headshot is 101m. BF3 is a game I'm not very good at when sniping, because of the bullet drop. I work best as an engineer or soldier. Not bad at support either as long as we're defending, as I can just toss down ammo and get insane amounts of points.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#20 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:46 AM

The bridge map is awesome. I normally crouch behind the bridge wall until it gets destroyed, then move along to somewhere else.

Headshot is what I meant, I'm sorry. I do wish they kept track of kills though, as most of mine involve a bit of burst fire to compensate for the dropoff and relatively low powered scope.

I'm terrible at playing recon, but sniping as support I'm awesome at.
nmjUGDL.jpg