No replies to this topic

#1 Spiritreaver

Spiritreaver

Bit

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIL

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:34 AM

What I mean by customization is me and my business. I run [link removed] for consumers, but I can design just about anything as well. I can make logo designs, fliers, custom designs for shirts, hoodies, stickers, posters, clocks, and even high quality canvas art. I also take care of the processing of all of that as well. So all people need to do is talk with me about a design until they are happy with one, i put it on whatever items they want, they purchase those items and they are shipped directly to their location.Simple, affordable, and when i say custom I mean anything.

Got some favorite game or comic characters? Ever wanted a cool design on a wall clock or a poster you cant seem to find in any stores? I can make it for you just let me know.

As for this websites owners, i can also share your forum and site around my website as well as my social media and Google Business page. So free advertising as well.

Attached Files

Edited by Kirihime Natsuno, 30 September 2017 - 03:43 PM.
Advertising is to stay in Shameless Plugs.

www.spiritreaverclothing.com or at twitter @spiritreaver1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: design, custom, editing, anime, nerd stuff