• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Capsicum Annuum

Capsicum Annuum

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:43 AM

Has anyone ever played any of these games? Which one is the best? I'm starting to get into horror games...

#2 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:53 PM

What's a silent hill........?

OF COURSE I HAVE :D :D

I used to play the original game on PS1 as a child. The radio static would always freak me out. The School stage was always the creepiest. I played a bit of the 2nd one on PS2, but the first will always be my fav.

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#3 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:51 AM

I really liked Silent Hill for the original games, but a lot of the public opinion is the games past Silent Hill 3 are trash. I've personally only played Homecoming past 3, and I actually quite liked it. 

I personally prefer Silent Hill 2, but Silent Hill 1 would be a great introduction for you. 

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#4 Capsicum Annuum

Capsicum Annuum

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:47 PM

I really liked Silent Hill for the original games, but a lot of the public opinion is the games past Silent Hill 3 are trash. I've personally only played Homecoming past 3, and I actually quite liked it.

I personally prefer Silent Hill 2, but Silent Hill 1 would be a great introduction for you.

Can I start with Silent Hill 2 or do I have to play the first one to understand it?

#5 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:23 AM

Shattered Memories is a prime example of "beautiful and sad." I love the Grumps' playthrough deeply.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif