#21 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:07 AM

That's crazy awesome!!

I just thought it could be license free but be also popular. Like classic tattoo style. You are so talented

I will be offering digitizing on my site and will probably just put up some images of stuff like this I've done with tattoos and see if people bite.

Also, I found the picture I digitized that eyeball from.

Spoiler

aNOTHER ting1

rAGTIME need shut drink the water before health issue. and gagging Fergie only one who not like him. Dairy with Noir because sheshould be president of PAKISTAN by now!

This is probably my favourite one so far.

Noir should definitely be the president of Pakistan by now.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#22 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:34 AM

I will be offering digitizing on my site and will probably just put up some images of stuff like this I've done with tattoos and see if people bite.

Also, I found the picture I digitized that eyeball from.

Spoiler

Holy crappola!! Impressive

Ginger, is the spice of life

#23 Capsicum Annuum

Capsicum Annuum

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:03 PM

Make Pakistan the great depression again.

#24 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:48 PM

All this talk about patches makes me want to bust out my denim jackets. I got one with a leather backing and fringes almost to the elbows. Needs patches.

Fuck, now that I think about it that's my only denim jacket left. I gave my other good one away. I need more denim in my life.

I totally could be a model for patches.

#25 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:37 PM

Hahaha

#26 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:00 AM

All this talk about patches makes me want to bust out my denim jackets. I got one with a leather backing and fringes almost to the elbows. Needs patches.

Fuck, now that I think about it that's my only denim jacket left. I gave my other good one away. I need more denim in my life.

I totally could be a model for patches.

Thrift stores are a gold mine for cool old jackets.

I'm not big on denim jackets but I see them all the time at the thrift stores I frequent in hopes of finding cheap clothes from a bygone era.

I like to wear corduroy stuff and thrift stores are about the only place you can find it these days.

And were I in a situation financially where I could patch the ever loving shit out of your jacket and make you a walking billboard for my work I would.

Sadly I am not, though I do have a few of your patch ideas in the mix and when they are completed you will be getting a few.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#27 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:33 AM

I have cord pants I'm in love with. Your patches are on my duffle I use for over nights

#28 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:44 AM

I have cord pants I'm in love with. Your patches are on my duffle I use for over nights

I have a green pair and a brown pair that kick ass, and a burgundy pair that is bitchin depending on what I wear up top.

My favourite jacket is green corduroy and I actually found a toddler version of it at a thrift store a while back, so I bought it for my future child.

I remember sending you patches, but I can't remember what ones.

Bet they look kick ass regardless.

#29 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 04 November 2016 - 09:16 AM

Rainbow bright, sailor moon and I think one that says bad wolf.. I need a big sunflower

#30 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 09:39 AM

Ah, I remember now.

Except for the rainbow bright one, I don't remember doing that at all and I don't appear to have the design file either.

My computer was wiped a while back and I lost a lot of designs though.

If that's the case, that patch is a one of a kind item that can never be duplicated exactly.

Once I'm rich and famous you can sell it for millions.

#31 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 04 November 2016 - 09:44 AM

Well, I did it. I was bored and dug it out. There is clearly evidence in display in the background. If you look close enough you can even see my snake. ;)

e7jeIVV.jpg

Once upon a time I had a hideous long mop that reached the shoulders. I was metal. I was lame cool. Now I'm just a weirdo.

yIRx9We.jpg

Wow, I have a lot of neat shit in there. I should like, go into my closet more or something. But it's dangerous. And for some reason never stays organized.

You'd think by keep throwing clean clothes in there they would eventually all land on hangars or something.

#32 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 04 November 2016 - 10:25 AM

Ah, I remember now.
Except for the rainbow bright one, I don't remember doing that at all and I don't appear to have the design file either.
My computer was wiped a while back and I lost a lot of designs though.
If that's the case, that patch is a one of a kind item that can never be duplicated exactly.
Once I'm rich and famous you can sell it for millions.

You are completely right! Rainbow dash! Hahahaha you made me rainbow dash

#33 Capsicum Annuum

Capsicum Annuum

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 10:57 AM

aNOTHER ting1

rAGTIME need shut drink the water before health issue. and gagging Fergie only one who not like him. Dairy with Noir because sheshould be president of PAKISTAN by now!

I was unaware that Fergie used this website. What's her username? You should ask Noir to get a milkshake with you. Oh, and I honestly don't think Ragtime will come back anyway.

#34 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 11:09 AM

You are completely right! Rainbow dash! Hahahaha you made me rainbow dash

That's more like it.

I remember that one, and it is definitely a one of a kind.

Never made any more than your one and the design file is lost to the ages.

#35 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 04 November 2016 - 11:10 AM

I feel special now

#36 Glazed 85TT

Glazed 85TT

Byte

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:14 PM

rOMNEY will not win Obama will not win. tomorrow IT WILL BE when we find that Noir will be the President of Pakistan. I like rice puuding on Noir!

#37 Glazed 85TT

Glazed 85TT

Byte

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:15 PM

:)