7 replies to this topic

#1 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, United States

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:30 PM

I heard that it will have the largest map out of any other game, but will it be worth playing?

#2 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:14 AM

A lot of people have probably just overhyped this to shit. From all the death threats to the people who reported the game got delayed, I feel people are getting too worked up by it, and it will never live up to their expectations. Which is a shame - I feel this could be a really neat game. 

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#3 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 06:09 PM

Been watching tons of leaked gameplay footage thanks to the street date being broken.

Game looks like a boring as fuck resource gathering game. Like all the shitty Steam survival games with a pretty coat of paint.

From a conceptual standpoint, gathering minerals and materials from an entire universe of genuine, generated planets sounds cool.

But when you reduce it to aiming a deconstruct gun at stuff, just in different settings, the gameplay aint there.

#4 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:45 PM

So apparently 90% of the playerbase has dropped for PC. 

Wuh-oh.

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#5 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:44 PM

When you look at this list, and see all the promised features that made it into the game, it's no surprise.

Broken promises etc etc

#6 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:13 AM

What's weird is that the game is still getting like 7/10s and stuff, so it must have done something right - but I'm not seeing what. 

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#7 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:57 AM

Honestly, it's pretty fun. I've been playing it for a few days now, and while it's definitely flawed at a core level, it's still an enjoyable romp if you're into a more zen-like experience. My fiancée was in stitches because I get quite vocal when I play it, and most of it was me going "what the fuck is wrong with this planet why are there sharks in the sky why did that thing make a truck horn sound WHY IS EVERYTHING TRYING TO EAT ME"

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#8 WH124RD

WH124RD

Bit

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:58 AM

Question: Is it worth buying? I've heard it gets old quick, but I also wonder if most people are just used to first person shooters or something.

O m n i   A n a r c h e o m

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Eat, Some, Cat, Then, Play, No, Man, Sky