9 replies to this topic

#1 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, United States

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:09 PM

There are rumors that it could take place in Houston, Texas or that it could take place in Vice City (Miami) again. I personally like the present day Vice City idea the best. What do you think Rockstar should do with the GTA series?

#2 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 15 June 2016 - 01:35 AM

I wouldn't mind them exporting back to London you know? To be honest as much as I live Vice City I'd like to see something new. Somewhere in Texas could be cool for the free roaming aspect. Then again I wouldn't mind seeing somewhere like Reno or maybe an East coast location.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#3 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:09 AM

Leave it at GTA5 and give us a Red Dead sequel

#4 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 02:43 PM

I wouldn't mind them exporting back to London you know? To be honest as much as I live Vice City I'd like to see something new. Somewhere in Texas could be cool for the free roaming aspect. Then again I wouldn't mind seeing somewhere like Reno or maybe an East coast location.

Rockstar has said that it is unlikely for another London based GTA due to the low amounts of criminal activity in London. You never know though. Reno is a good idea, but I think if it was in Nevada, I would rather see it take place in Las Vegas.

Leave it at GTA5 and give us a Red Dead sequel

It has officially been announced that there will be a sequel to Red Dead: Redemption. The thing is, I think there will be more people anticipating GTA 6 than just another Red Dead game.

#5 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:24 PM

They should do nothing with it. Or at the very least try to not release a shitty product this time.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#6 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:37 PM

just another Red Dead game.

u wot m8?

#7 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 07:44 PM

GTA6 would sell better than Red Dead 3. I like the Red Dead series. It's just that most people like the GTA series better.

#8 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 15 June 2016 - 07:54 PM

Houston would make a great place for a new GTA game

Think of all the racing you could do around the loop.

We could make millions deal with our traffic. 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#9 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:27 PM

Rockstar has said that it is unlikely for another London based GTA due to the low amounts of criminal activity in London. You never know though. Reno is a good idea, but I think if it was in Nevada, I would rather see it take place in Las Vegas.

It has officially been announced that there will be a sequel to Red Dead: Redemption. The thing is, I think there will be more people anticipating GTA 6 than just another Red Dead game.

I WANT TO PLAY AS A STRUGGLING WELFARE MUM CONTENDING WITH EXTREME RENT PRICES AND A HIGH COST OF LIVING WHO TURNS TO MODERATE CRIME TO PAY FOR THINGS. 

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#10 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:44 PM

SHE STOLE MY OC IN THE GTA6 THREAD.

What did bookworm8875 do to you in this thread? I'm unable to understand what you posted from the career growth one.