So my PC has started shutting off every now and then for a split second then starting back up instantly. I've been monitoring the temps and they arent very high, my PC is warm but not enough to crash it or anything. I don't know if something in my PC is short-circuiting and shutting it down, or if it's the electrical wiring in the house I'm at now. It's a pretty old house, built in the 60s everything in it is original to the house so I wasn't sure if maybe the wiring might be old/shitty in the basement I'm in.
Anyone else have more ideas/help?