Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:43 PM

Yes.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#3 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:30 PM

Nope.

Deep dark holes full of terror do though.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#4 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 15 December 2015 - 02:20 PM

Only when they're gigantic and ON MY FUCKING LEG.

Or any sized and in my ear.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#5 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:53 AM

What about if it had a really deep soothing black man voice like that one guy off Green Mile?

"Rightly tired of the pain İ hear and feel, boss..." *crawls back into your ear.*

#6 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 02:40 AM

What about if it had a really deep soothing black man voice like that one guy off Green Mile?

"Rightly tired of the pain İ hear and feel, boss..." *crawls back into your ear.*

All I can imagine it saying is "Baby, I'm gonna butter your bread."

Which makes everything substantially worse I think.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#7 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:53 AM

Not in particular. But when I was living in the Outback of Australia we had some massive mother fuckers. Biggest I saw was the same size as my hand. (I have small hands btw)

Strange..... This video reminds me of that one episode of Adventure Time.... 

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#8 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:26 PM

Yes..  Korean "banana" spiders.  The webs are sticky and you cant wash that shit out.  Camel spiders in Iraq/Saudi Arabia.  Had one run up my arm. Finally calmed down 2 cigarettes later.

#9 Bestmand902

Bestmand902

Megabyte

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationThere, Inside your mind...

Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:45 PM

YES.
Especially when they come out of this hole in my leg to seek out the souls of the living >.>

That hurts.

2pphi03.gif

#10 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:19 AM

In terms of mildly dangerous spiders, we get wolf spiders here, what cringe me the fuck out are harvestmen. No. No. No.

#11 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:08 PM

In terms of mildly dangerous spiders, we get wolf spiders here, what cringe me the fuck out are harvestmen. No. No. No.

They don't bother me.

Buggers can't even bite.

Scorpion looking tough guy wannabe bitches.

#12 Reflex F.N.

Reflex F.N.

Byte

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:54 PM

Well, I don't think that I am too scared of spiders, but I would definitely stay away from a hole like the one in the Youtube video! 

#13 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:35 PM

Spleen, with all the love in my heart for you (because I did love you), fuck you.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#14 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 06 January 2016 - 07:14 AM

They don't terrify me, but they spook the shit out of me. If I see and keep at a small distance I'm fine. Otherwise, I don't like surprises. Goosebumps overkill. At one point in time I was living the white trash life and had a creepy-as-fuck cement block shower. To spiders, that thing was the Empire State building. Most of the time I jumped in -- there was a motherfucker watching me. One time I got in and turned around to face the curtain and a big ass wolf was right there at eye-level just chillin'. I almost died. That same year, I had a basket with paired socks and I don't know if it was a Jedi reflex, spider/six sense something but my hand froze right before picking up the socks. I lifted it and sure enough, the biggest wolf I had ever seen was chilling there. I almost straight-up grabbed the damn thing. I would have certainly not slept for a week.

Another time I had your standard daddy long leg like in this video but I think it was called a long-legged cellar spider. Anyways, I had just woken up for the day and was making my way to the computer. I had only a dim lamp casting light and so I sat down on my chair, turned on my computer and scooted forward. I'm in my boxer briefs still, and I feel something tickle my leg right down by my junk. I scratch and think nothing of it -- then when the monitor glow comes on and I wake up more I notice it - a single strand in the middle of my vision. I scoot back a little and look down and there the motherfucker was making his way back up the web. Right between my legs. I never moved so fast in my life. When it comes to spider stories, I don't easily forget. Fuck this video. That man has balls.

#15 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:01 PM

I've encountered wolf and dock spiders a few times, they're relatively harmless if you don't manhandle them like a moron. Same with bats and all sorts of little critters.

I'm not fond of spiders anyway.

I too had a little house spider try to make a house in my undergarments. thank god it didn't become a buttspider.

5A5DjRW.gif

#16 calmeyou2

calmeyou2

Bit

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:01 PM

Spiders give me nightmares. Eewwww!! Really hates them!!!

#17 Push8989

Push8989

Byte

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:41 AM

YES!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  I hate spiders!