15 replies to this topic

#1 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:51 PM

I have to admit, I thought it was pretty silly at first. I mean, I still do, but I'm excited to see it now. 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#2 Bestmand902

Bestmand902

Megabyte

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationThere, Inside your mind...

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:53 PM

I can't really say I'm looking forward to this one, as much as I like both characters.

That whole "No jokes" thing just made me feel like this is going to try waaaaay too hard to be darker and edgier.

2pphi03.gif

#3 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:13 PM

I have to admit, I thought it was pretty silly at first. I mean, I still do, but I'm excited to see it now. 

I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way about Warcraft.

On that note, I hate teasers and first looks. I want to be excited and hyped about something not just know about it. Only proper trailers grab my attention and make me excited. Then again, these days they release 2-3 different trailers...

So it's like PLZ FIRE ALL YOUR EDITORS, TAKE YOUR TIME, AND GIVE ME A TRAILER THAT WILL BLOW MY FACE OFF. THEN SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

#4 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:09 AM

I've been a fan of Jared Leto's since he played Colin Farrell's homosexual lover in Alexander. ;)

I also have fond memories of 30 Seconds To Mars from 2007. So I'm still guna go see this no matter what.

#FANBOY101RIGHTHURRRR

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#5 Pixie

Pixie

Byte

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 05:58 PM

I've been a fan of Jared Leto's since he played Colin Farrell's homosexual lover in Alexander. ;)

I also have fond memories of 30 Seconds To Mars from 2007. So I'm still guna go see this no matter what.

#FANBOY101RIGHTHURRRR

I think your confusing this with suicide squad. Now that trailer gave me a ladyboner!

#6 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:57 AM

I can't really say I'm looking forward to this one, as much as I like both characters.

That whole "No jokes" thing just made me feel like this is going to try waaaaay too hard to be darker and edgier.

Hopefully not. I like that the Batman moves are a little darker, they don't need to try too hard.

#FANBOY101RIGHTHURRRR

I think the only thing I've seen him in was Lord of War, but he did a fine job in that. As mentioned though, wrong movie. :P

nmjUGDL.jpg

#7 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:15 PM

So who has seen this so far? 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#8 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:22 PM

I plan on waiting until it comes out on dvd so I can rent it for next to nothing.

That way when I am surely disappointed I won't have burned any serious money on it.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#9 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:01 PM

:lol:

Very good plan. 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#10 quint

quint

Bit

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 09:24 PM

batfleck is so bad and this movie is on par with him.  great potential lost.  lex luther was nausiating

#11 DazzlingDex

DazzlingDex

Byte

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 12:13 AM

Like I said on a different movie, nerds should be the ones directing super hero movies. Also this Lex would have been a Fantastic Riddler if they had not casted him in such an ill fitting role. 

#12 Aayla Secura

Aayla Secura

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationFelucia

Posted 04 January 2020 - 06:31 AM

There was never a winner in any versus movies. It was always a to be continued thing, like Freddy VS Jason for example. I want to see a versus movie with a clear winner for a change.

#13 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:32 AM

Now that you mention it, the entire ethos of Epic Rap Battles of History is that the comments decide the "winner". Those aren't definitive, either.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#14 andremariyo

andremariyo

Byte

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 December 2022 - 03:37 AM

Check Target Visa Gift Card Balance On the back of your Target Visa gift card you'll find directions that include a toll-free number. This automated number will assist you with the target gift card balance. It's important to note that you'll need the 16-Digit Card Number on the front of the card in addition to the PIN on the back and 3-digit CVV Code and Click Check MyBalanceNow.

Target.com/checkbalance | Target gift card balance | amazon.co.uk/mytv | ledger.com/start | venmo login | venmo login | Walmart gift card balance | amazon.com/redeem | vanilla gift card balance | Target gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance check | vanilla gift card balance | Target gift card balance scopes dont match | amazon.com/code | ledger.com/start  | dunkin donuts gift card balance | amazon.com/redeem |  Amazon.com/code | amazon.ca/redeem | amazon.co.uk/redeem | starbucks gift card balance

#15 nerdtropics

nerdtropics

Bit

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2022 - 01:55 PM

OK I’m a few years late to the party but FYI

Any Marvel character > some homeless guy > joker > Superman > Batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#16 nerdtropics

nerdtropics

Bit

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2022 - 01:56 PM

Check Target Visa Gift Card Balance On the back of your Target Visa gift card you'll find directions that include a toll-free number. This automated number will assist you with the target gift card balance. It's important to note that you'll need the 16-Digit Card Number on the front of the card in addition to the PIN on the back and 3-digit CVV Code and Click Check MyBalanceNow.
Target.com/checkbalance | Target gift card balance | amazon.co.uk/mytv | ledger.com/start | venmo login | venmo login | Walmart gift card balance | amazon.com/redeem | vanilla gift card balance | Target gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance check | vanilla gift card balance | Target gift card balance scopes dont match | amazon.com/code | ledger.com/start | dunkin donuts gift card balance | amazon.com/redeem | Amazon.com/code | amazon.ca/redeem | amazon.co.uk/redeem | starbucks gift card balance

Nice phishing links

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk