EmeraldPhysics

Byte

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBritain

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:07 PM

Hello guys!

I'm EmeraldPhysics Although just call me Emerald

(I Called myself EmeraldPhysics because I like Physics and Emerald was Taken)

I would like to make friends with people because im not somebody who says they're a nerd and just know about the Internet and stuff. I mean I have not many friend's because of my intellectual skill. I am properly looking to boost my career aspects towards an architect, I think I do brilliant drawings and maybe I can show you one day. I'm not in it for the money (As in im not greedy) I just want to help people build homes and the architecture career has been boosting since architects build modern homes and they look stylish and almost futuristic. as you have probably seen my profile picture I am quite a massive fan off back to the future and have some loop holes I want to discuss. but I will save it for a post! I like all sci-fi to be honest. Doctor Who, Star Trek and I will see the new Star Wars! as well as the Hunger Games. I think I will be making a few posts about katniss Killing Snow. (Oh,  just spoiled it for you? so you never though Katniss would kill Snow? are you kidding me?) I am a Fan of Bond, as I live in the United Kingdom. (and yes, I am writing this while fireworks are going off outside my house. its Nov 5th and what we call Bonfire Night or Guy Fawkes night, its special to us  because there was a guy, Called Guy Fawkes (Ironic) He tried to blow up Westminster with Gunpowder. after his friend Tolled authorities about the attack he was soon arrested and Westminster never blew up. from that day froward we celebrate it buy having fireworks every night off that year)

I think off myself as one off the biggest Whovians off all, why? Beacuse:

-Been on the TARDIS Set (real :http://www.doctorwho...t/tardis-tours/)

-Been To The Experience

-Been to Cardiff Bay, Captain Jack and Torchwood HQ also where Martha and The Doctor Wave him Off 

-Been To Eddies Diner, The set in which in the Impossible astronaut the Dinner used is real and in Cardiff, as well!

-Been to a tour showing places they have Filmed. For example: Leadworth (The Eleventh Hour) ,Clara's Christmas Gravestone (The Snowmen) Sarah-Janes House (Journey's End, The Sarah Jane Adventure's), The house for Noble's (Turn left), the street that the Doctor and kaylie Monogue beamed Down to (Titanic), Small Back Street In which the 9th Doctor Arrives in (World War 2) Interested in the Tour?:http://britmovietour...r-of-locations/)

-Seen at least one of every doctors Episodes (Except 6th. I hate 6th)

-Met an extra from World War 3

This is Me and My ever growing Nerd/Geek Intellectuality

-Emeralds 

#2 Bestmand902

Bestmand902

Megabyte

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationThere, Inside your mind...

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:37 PM

Ohai there

2pphi03.gif