6 replies to this topic

#1 MCLemuelG

MCLemuelG

Byte

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico

Posted 03 November 2015 - 08:30 AM

Hey everyone! I'm MC Lemuel G, LG for short, a new nerdcore hip hop artist that could use help starting a fan base! I thought I'd reach out to y'all for some love and support. You can check out my music at www.soundcloud.com/mc_lemuel_g. If you follow me on soundcloud you'll be the first to see when I drop a new track. I hope a lot of you find my music relatable, because that's my goal! Hopefully I'll be big someday, but I'll need help getting there! If any of you listen to my music and could me feedback I'd appreciate it, thanks!

#2 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 04:48 PM

Please don't post the same thing in multiple sections of the forum. We're not your soapbox. And becoming an actual, contributing member would make people more likely to give a shit about what you do, as opposed to just spamming and jumping ship.

*deletes other thread*

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#3 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:02 PM

Well the good thing is that you're nerdcore to a tee. lol

The white boy nasally flow. :)

Not bad, but not particularly exciting either. 

Welcome nonetheless. :)

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#4 MCLemuelG

MCLemuelG

Byte

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:35 PM

Sorry didn't realize there were any rules and/or points of etiquette against posting in multiple sections, totes my b fam. As for posting other things in the forum I have been, not at the time of originally posting this thread, but there's only so much time in a day.

#5 MCLemuelG

MCLemuelG

Byte

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:43 PM

Yo, Robsta,r thanks fam, I'm definitely trying to work on that "wow" factor. I feel like I'm better live, but it's hard to catch that same vibe on a recording. :unsure:

#6 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:47 PM

No problem. I'm quite the opposite, I'm kinda terrible live (due in part to my smoker lungs)

So aside from Lars and STD who else do you listen to?

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#7 MCLemuelG

MCLemuelG

Byte

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:58 PM

On the nerdcore side of things I'm a huge MC Frontalot fan and I also love some more traditional hip hop artists like Eminem 2pac and Jay-Z.