Photo

I'm overwhelmed - Where's a good place to start?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 m1splacedSan1ty

m1splacedSan1ty

Byte

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 December 2016 - 04:59 AM

Start with Studio Ghibli stuff <3

#22 Bestmand902

Bestmand902

Megabyte

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationThere, Inside your mind...

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:44 AM

Start with Studio Ghibli stuff <3

I've been meaning to check out more of it, since I do love Princess Mononoke. Been meaning to check out Castle In The Sky and Nausica: Valley Of The Wind

2pphi03.gif

#23 m1splacedSan1ty

m1splacedSan1ty

Byte

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:39 PM

Howl's Moving Castle is amazing, if you're a reader the book is just as good, Porco Rosso was a random one I found that I didn't know I'd enjoy.

The Cat Returns oh and don't forget Spirited Away! I think I could go on forever...lol

#24 Bestmand902

Bestmand902

Megabyte

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationThere, Inside your mind...

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:35 PM

Howl's Moving Castle is amazing, if you're a reader the book is just as good, Porco Rosso was a random one I found that I didn't know I'd enjoy.

The Cat Returns oh and don't forget Spirited Away! I think I could go on forever...lol

Cat Returns is definitely on my radar, mostly because of Tim Curry. I still need to finish Spirited Away, LOL. I really like the art style of that movie. 

Are the ones Miyazaki's son did any good? I heard mixed things about Tales From Earthsea and I think he did another one that got really mixed reception. 

2pphi03.gif

#25 m1splacedSan1ty

m1splacedSan1ty

Byte

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:40 AM

My husband loves Tales from Earthsea but he also read the books. I haven't seen any of his son's stuff.