6 replies to this topic

#1 Galactus

Galactus

Megabyte

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 16 October 2015 - 03:07 PM

Next spring I have a week off to take a vacation and I am wondering where I should go. This year I took a 2 week roadtrip across America and it ended up being pretty expensive (blame Vegas). So this year I just want to do a week of an inclusive vacation. Does anyone have recommendations for a warm beach spot that doesn't require passports? I want to start planning early. 

#2 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:48 PM

The only beaches I saw in the States we're very polluted. 

Monterey Bay, Long Beach to name a few.

However San Fran had a beach that was actually green in color as opposed to brown. So maybe there?

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#3 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:56 PM

A couple Christmas' ago I went down to Fort Myers in Florida. A very small connected by bridge island community with decent beaches. White sands and they don't allow vehicles and ATVs to drive up and down it all day. Nice enough vacation spot. Was clean and the prices were not too outrageous, not different from the rest of Florida. We were lucky enough to reserve a resort that was only $1500 for the week. We were not entirely beach side but you could see the ocean and beach from our patio. If you want beach side you'll be paying more. I'm okay with walking across one tiny street to reach the beach.

8/10 would go again.

#4 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:38 AM

The only beaches I saw in the States we're very polluted. 

Monterey Bay, Long Beach to name a few.

However San Fran had a beach that was actually green in color as opposed to brown. So maybe there?

Can confirm.

Every beach I've been to in the US has been disgusting and full of trash, would not recommend.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#5 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 19 October 2015 - 05:49 AM

You can get to Puerto Rico and a hand full of other islands without a passport. 

Any beaches on the gulf coast will probably give you super powers thanks to BP. South Padre is probably pretty cheap at non-spring break times. 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#6 Galactus

Galactus

Megabyte

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:57 PM

I was considering Guam. But Puerto Rico sounds fun too. Thanks for the advice guys. 

#7 Guest_rayan45_*

Guest_rayan45_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2022 - 04:03 AM

Lots of place are available to visit infect you can visit in India where you see lots of diversity in many states of india you can also use uptoword dictionary which can help you to under your words in different languages of india its very useful to you hope you will visit india soon