3 replies to this topic

#1 Bestmand902

Bestmand902

Megabyte

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationThere, Inside your mind...

Posted 15 August 2015 - 04:01 PM

So, anyone else have fond memories of this game?
Crash Bandicoot was one of my favorite games on the PS1, and it's still really, really fun to go back and play again and again. Shame there hasn't been a new game in so long.

Also, fun fact: The game was supposed to have traditionally animated cutscenes, but they ended up getting cut:

2pphi03.gif

#2 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 26 August 2015 - 05:19 PM

I'm shocked and appalled that the youth of today don't really know this game at all.

But hell yeah. Crash Warped is my all ime fav game.

Probably the only game I've ever fully completed. All 105%.

When my cousin 1st got his ps1 back in 1996 (maybe early 97) He had Crash and Tekken 2. 

He didn't have a memory card for a few months so we had to memorize the password and stuff.

Good memories.

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#3 MayorJose

MayorJose

Byte

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationWashington DC

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:59 AM

I loved the Crash games. I had a demo disk of 3 ps1 games and Crash was one and I wore that demo out.  I recently bought a few of the off PSN and they brought back so many memories.

"Ironic, isn't it, Smithers. This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you."

#4 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:24 AM

I figured I'd bump this since they announced the new remasters on PS4. Not too sure what the policy is on bumping old threads though

Anyone else interested? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't actually looking forward to it. A lot of people tend to get nostalgia boners for 90s games so it'll be nice they get a game they're looking for. I personally loved the Crash series too, really. So I'll definitely be picking it up when it comes out - Crash Bandicoot Warped was my favourite in the series. I still have 2 and 3 in the house, and the first game on my Playstation 3 as a download. 

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.