• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sayuri Mifune

Sayuri Mifune

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 3,920 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:37 PM

It's sort of like Sword Art Online. Main character is voiced by the guy who voiced Kirito, uses a one-handed sword, starts out as a bit of a pussy. Falls in love with cute blonde. Screams a lot.

Except it's not actually set in a videogame. Goddesses come to the Lower World and seal their magical godly abilities, instead bestowing upon adventurers the ability to fight monsters, which apparently exist only in a massive tower nobody has explained the reasoning of yet.

They even have RPG status sheets though, I mean literally each night the goddess prints their adventurers' status increases (like VIT and DEX) onto parchment and shows it to them. This is the weirdest shit and I love it.

ZYKgRy8.png

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#2 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,755 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:20 AM

, starts out as a bit of a pussy. Falls in love with cute blonde. Screams a lot.

Episode seven training encompasses this perfectly.

Spoiler

Starts around 3:40 if it doesn't load correctly:

https://youtu.be/DROSWNm3A9M?t=228

I read the first four volumes long before the anime came out. Was excited like a child for this one. Didn't disappoint. Also, big tittied loli is best loli.

Also, something I just thought about, he duel-wielded as soon as he

Spoiler
in the books. Even got a
Spoiler
which should have been after
Spoiler
Don't think they did that in the anime.

Also, something that I'm sad was left out and I just realized, the nickname meeting. After dude hit level 2 and was granted a title, the gods all meet to discuss what to call the stronger adventures. They skimmed this scene, which sucks, because it implies that all of the gods and goddesses are the mythical gods from our world and have our sense of humor. Which could mean the world is somehow based on a video game for real-real.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store