• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hasu

hasu

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:53 AM

Does anyone else watch or up to date with it? Season 1 has 20 episodes and season 2 has 11 and is on going and a new one is released I believe every friday on crunchyroll. It's really cute and I recommend it.

#2 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:38 AM

Okay I've been really busy lately but I saw this and decided I have an opinion. 

I watched Nisekoi last fall because I'm a sucker for cute character designs and if Nisekoi is anything, it's beautiful to look at (it's Shaft so it has to be). I don't think I went in with much expectations, only cute anime girls and a story that has a satisfying conclusion. And the first half was fine.. okay. We got Chitoge and Onodera and they both got keys that may or may not unlock Raku's lock. But then more girls got added... and they all had long lost childhood friends that they loved and they all had a key.. By the end of the first season I ended up going to the manga for answers but there were none! More and more girls just get added, and Raku is so set on the childhood friend deal that he's too oblivious and awkward to realize he's got a ton of girls here who are head over heels in love with him, and they play it up so much. It's so much teasing on my heart I can't take it!

I just feel like Nisekoi starts off so strong but it doesn't go anywhere. It's really sad, if it hadn't turned into a harem it'd probably be really good. The only satisfying ending now is if they all ditch Raku and hook up with eachother tbh.

(also Chitoge is best girl, I share my birthday with her according to Danico)

#3 hasu

hasu

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:06 PM

I do agree witht this. I mean it really is kind of going no where, just more and more girls. I mean Is till like it, but right now the summary of the stroy is stupid boy many girls that love him, but he is just trying to find one that has the key to his locket and is oblivious to everything else like you said hahaha! Idk though I still enjoy it a lot.

#4 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:25 AM

...and a story that has a satisfying conclusion.

Kek

I remember starting the manga on chapter 60ish. 177 came out a few days ago. This shit will end when and only when Godzilla levels Japan to the ground, crushing the mangaka and his giant blue balls.

Watch Ore Monogatari instead. Confession happens on, like,

Spoiler
Shit gets done.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anime, nisekoi, onedera, chitoge