"View New Content" page, thread links

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Majestic

Majestic

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationKent, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Solar System, The Milky Way, The Universe, The Space Time Continuum.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:24 PM

Hi,

Not urgent, just a usability issue. Little bit irritating, but not the end of the world. When on the "View New Content" page, you have to tap on the thread links twice. Not a double tap, but you have to tap, wait a second, and then tap again to view the thread. Something to do with focus? Would debug and post the solution for you if I weren't on my phone and hadn't left my MacBook Pro charger at a friends house.

I will not rebel or stand up against any authority. I will continue consuming endlessly. I will consume even more in a recession that I didn't produce because I'm told I need to get the economy back on track. I will continue to believe everything the media portrays. I will abide and accept all political regulations even though I didn't vote on them. I will continue to work longer hours and accept higher domestic bills. I will continue to be brainwashed by the false needs that advertising presents me. I will not protest in any form. I will continue to accept wars and poverty. I will continue to be governed by a rich minority and will accept corruption. I will continue to believe i cannot make a change. I will continue to suppress true characteristics of myself so that i fit in to this materialistic society. I will not stand up for what i know is right. I will continue to argue that this is just the way it is. I will continue to do what i am told.

#2 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,535 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:07 PM

What theme are you using? 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#3 Majestic

Majestic

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationKent, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Solar System, The Milky Way, The Universe, The Space Time Continuum.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:01 AM

I am using the default theme. I have an iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8 latest version.

I will not rebel or stand up against any authority. I will continue consuming endlessly. I will consume even more in a recession that I didn't produce because I'm told I need to get the economy back on track. I will continue to believe everything the media portrays. I will abide and accept all political regulations even though I didn't vote on them. I will continue to work longer hours and accept higher domestic bills. I will continue to be brainwashed by the false needs that advertising presents me. I will not protest in any form. I will continue to accept wars and poverty. I will continue to be governed by a rich minority and will accept corruption. I will continue to believe i cannot make a change. I will continue to suppress true characteristics of myself so that i fit in to this materialistic society. I will not stand up for what i know is right. I will continue to argue that this is just the way it is. I will continue to do what i am told.