#1 SquidCity

SquidCity

Byte

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationHiroshima, Japan

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:27 AM

Hey everyone,

So heres the deal, I once came to a crossing in my life where I could have gone and become a "nerd" but pressure of fitting in took over and went the "cool kid" route. Well years of being a jock, ladies man, and all around awesome individual I felt something was missing. I was introduced to this show king of the nerds on TBS seeing the LARPING and D&D and all the nerdy things everyone did I was taken back at how fun it looked and how no one cared about their image or what was perceived to be cool or anything like that. I am new to EVERYTHING so i'm not sure what I exactly like . I just read Deadpool kills the marvel universe and loved it. I played D&D once and was having a great time but I have a very masculine job and well it got interrupted and huge fight broke out. I need help, I want to experience all of it and be like the guys on king of the nerds, happy. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

SquidCity 

#2 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:27 AM

Welcome, pressure to fit in sucks.. Enjoy th forum

Ginger, is the spice of life

#3 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:54 PM

Hey. Stick with being a popular kid. Nerds suck.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#4 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:21 PM

:(((((

Ginger, is the spice of life

#5 Aster1391

Aster1391

Byte

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:36 AM

It's always a joy to welcome someone who decided to join the dark side ;)

I never asked for power. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up.

#6 SquidCity

SquidCity

Byte

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationHiroshima, Japan

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:15 PM

@just gol haha it's not like I'm going to stop being awesome. I just wanna do fun stuff that just so happens to be nerdy.