9 replies to this topic

#1 Tumi

Tumi

Byte

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:41 PM

Hi,

Found this forum and it seems really cool. I’m interested in sharing my love of anime, comics and all things nerdom with like-minded people. I’m currently in teachers college and am psyched to teach one day. Things I like are; anime, British TV shows, dc shows but marvel movies, retro shows like golden girls and murder she wrote to name a few. My dream is to one day I hope to teach in Korea so I can run around like I’m in a k-drama. Don’t know what else to say other than hey ^_^ 

75740-7621-wonder-woman.jpg 

#2 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:25 AM

keeping up appearances??

Also welcome! This forum is greatness

Ginger, is the spice of life

#3 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 11 April 2015 - 07:09 AM

Welcome to the forum. :)

nmjUGDL.jpg

#4 Big_T

Big_T

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 10:37 AM

Hello!

#5 Tumi

Tumi

Byte

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 05:29 PM

keeping up appearances??
Also welcome! This forum is greatness

Thanks for the welcome. I love old British sitcoms, keeping up appearances, yes minister, are you being severed, etc. I find the more I watch British shows the more aware I become of how Hollywood Blatantly steals and rips off their ideas

#6 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 11 April 2015 - 09:05 PM

Hahahaha I used to watch it with my mom. That's the only one old British show I've seen. But I've seen some bbc shows like Merlin, graham Norton. I've also seen sanctuary (Canadian) not a lot, but a couple

#7 Tumi

Tumi

Byte

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 12:04 PM

Hahahaha I used to watch it with my mom. That's the only one old British show I've seen. But I've seen some bbc shows like Merlin, graham Norton. I've also seen sanctuary (Canadian) not a lot, but a couple

All I watch at this point is either British shows or Korean dramas. Helen Mirren in Prime Suspect is a goddess!

#8 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 12 April 2015 - 12:56 PM

I love to watch great shows, but anything like a crime show is not in my taste :) I know they are bbc.. But have you seen the tenth kingdom or tinman? They are both mini series

#9 Tumi

Tumi

Byte

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:54 PM

I love to watch great shows, but anything like a crime show is not in my taste :) I know they are bbc.. But have you seen the tenth kingdom or tinman? They are both mini series

I loved the tenth kingdom!! I think maybe that's why i never got into once upon a time. 

#10 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 12 April 2015 - 02:07 PM

I did get into once, but the fairytale is less frequently shown and I liked it! But tenth kingdom is my jam