Byte

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:59 PM

This anime is AWESOME

Check it out.
Storyline perfect

Yukiteru “Yuki” Amano is a loner who spends his time writing in his cell phone diary, playing darts and talking to an imaginary friend, the “god of time and space” Deus Ex Machina. One morning, he finds his diary entry for the day has been filled in already. Stranger yet, the events recounted in the diary start coming true. Deus, who reveals he is an actual God, warns Yukiteru that if his diary is destroyed, he will die…

season one:

http://www.watchcart...-english-dubbed

Attached File  th.jpeg   8.73K   2 downloads

#2 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:06 PM

Actually someone on this forum encouraged me to watch this.

I did like a 12 hour marathon last year? Or was it the year before? I quite enjoyed it. Yuno and that blind cult chick (The sixth?) were my fav characters.  

Oh and the Twelfth Diary owner, I call him Eye Toy man was hella hilarious. 

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#3 JamieRed

JamieRed

Byte

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:19 PM

Yeah so far 2nd and third are my favourites. I like crazy gals. haha. 1rst seem like a lil' bitch, but he's okay i guess haha

#4 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:30 PM

Yeah, Yuno's unpredictable stalker/killer/psycho vibe is what got me. 

I also seemed to remember hating eye patch woman at first, but grew to like her in the end.

I think the 1st' sissy nature actually worked in contrast to Yuno's erratic crazy behavior. Good dynamics right thur!!!

Apparently there was another spin off series that was released but wasn't as good, I never bothered to watch it.

#5 JamieRed

JamieRed

Byte

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:33 PM

I didn't know there was a spin off. 

Their Diaries did contrasted with one another which kinda worked out in his favour...

kinda like he needs her...I'm only on the 7 or 8th episode..I just got to the part where 6th was destroyed..

her background story was crazy

#6 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:49 PM

Here's the old thread to get a general idea who watched the series. :)

http://nerdforum.org...2-future-diary/

#7 Reflex F.N.

Reflex F.N.

Byte

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 04:08 PM

Future Diary is among the best anime I have ever watched. Yuno is one of my favourite anime characters. <3

#8 DazzlingDex

DazzlingDex

Byte

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 08:39 PM

This anime is AWESOME

Check it out.
Storyline perfect

Yukiteru “Yuki” Amano is a loner who spends his time writing in his cell phone diary, playing darts and talking to an imaginary friend, the “god of time and space” Deus Ex Machina. One morning, he finds his diary entry for the day has been filled in already. Stranger yet, the events recounted in the diary start coming true. Deus, who reveals he is an actual God, warns Yukiteru that if his diary is destroyed, he will die…

season one:

http://www.watchcart...-english-dubbed

attachicon.gifth.jpeg

I Love Yuno so much. I wish I had someone who loved me that much! Literally the whole show I was just like "Bro, just marry this crazy woman! She loves you THAT MUCH"