#21 Mrs-Heno

Mrs-Heno

Byte

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:44 PM

Hallo Big Willy Styles.

Gut, dass du deutsch kannst. Fremdsprachen sind immer praktisch. Vielleicht wanderst du ja mal nach Deutschland aus?

Very good, that you speaks german. Perhaps you go anytimes to Germany for living there.

#22 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:26 PM

I don't speak it fluently.  A little conversational but I am rusty.

I speak it enough to listen to songs in German and get most of the words/context.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#23 Mrs-Heno

Mrs-Heno

Byte

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:28 AM

Aha. As good as my english and spanish. :unsure: But my german is very good. :)

#24 ageekygirllikeme

ageekygirllikeme

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:36 AM

Welcome to the forums!

Check out my blog https://mygeekygirllife.wordpress.com/

Check out my photography on instagram @thegeeklifeblog

#25 Mrs-Heno

Mrs-Heno

Byte

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:41 AM

Thank you ageekygirllikeme.

#26 Big_T

Big_T

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:33 AM

So much love .......

#27 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:43 AM

Helps to speak German, I guess!  :D

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#28 Big_T

Big_T

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:24 PM

Ich glaube nicht, diese Situation zu mögen, aber ich werde weiterziehen, was auch immer 

#29 Mrs-Heno

Mrs-Heno

Byte

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:57 PM

Hello Big_T.

You wrote, you dont think, that you dont like this Situation and you want to move on or what ever???

From what a Situation you do speak? :)

#30 Mrs-Heno

Mrs-Heno

Byte

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:05 PM

Hello Big Willy Styles.

Yes, to speak a language is help to learning. I sitting in spain and watch german tv, hear german Radio and I read german books. Thats no help to learn spanish, but I have fun. :unsure:

There where I living is the language not spain pur. It's similar to mexican. It's a dialect and it's heavy to understand. But I can say to spanish everything, what I want or need.

#31 Big_T

Big_T

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:23 PM

It's all in the context though.

#32 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:38 PM

It's all in the context though.

Yes, which is why all I emphasize the positive with my German heritage and not the glaringly obvious bad part.

#33 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationOver the hills, where the seven dwarfs dwell

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:33 AM

There really are no words.. 

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#34 Mrs-Heno

Mrs-Heno

Byte

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:02 AM

Oh my god. What a shit.
I am very disappointed. In what a time do you living? Are you living in the past?
I thought that modern humans are more intelligent than at earlier times.
Is it the fault of the child, if the mother is a whore?
Are americans blame for the death of many Indians, vietnamese, iraqi?
I do not think so.
Those were our guess. We are modern people that are more intelligent than our guess.
Many modern German has their roots in poland, russia, italy, turkey, and other countries. Modern German are jews, islamists, christians, infidels or with other religions. They work together and are very good friends.
Modern German feel connected with the world.
When that happened with the Twin Towers, all Germany has cried because they love Americans.
I think we can do nothing for the mistakes of our guess. But we can do better today. And we do.

#35 The Robstar

The Robstar

ECCENTRIC DUDE

• Members
  • 2,066 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:10 AM

Welcome to the forums M'dear.

I know nothing of Germany other than the fact that it is close to Europe and the beer is great :)

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#36 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:00 AM

@Affray

The reason I said I don't feel comfortable to comment on Germans is because I'm Swiss and Swiss people do not like Germans. There are of course several reasons for this but the main reason may or may not be that most Swiss people don't manage to speak German without a terrible accent and therefore we find the German language stupid ;)

Apart from that I agree with you and Mrs-Heno

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#37 Mrs-Heno

Mrs-Heno

Byte

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:44 AM

Thank you.

I love the switzerland with the nice mountains, I love the swiss People, the swiss language an the swiss chocolate.

The german acent from swiss People is nice.

#38 Mrs-Heno

Mrs-Heno

Byte

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:43 AM

More about me:

My favorite series are: The Big Bang Theory, Still standing, The King of Queens, American Dad, Family guy and South park.

My favorite stars are: Sandra Bullock, Morgan Freeman, Will Smith, Cameron Diaz, Jason Statham, Steven Segal, Beth Ditto and more.

My favorite persons are: Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking.

I love americans Series and films.
So how many german people I find German Series and films quite boring.

#39 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:48 AM

I cannot fucking believe anyone even brought up the past here. Are y'all idiots?

I spent some time in Berlin and I'd love to go back sometime, it was actually a history orientated trip so I did see a lot of stuff about the Cold War like Checkpoint Charlie, it's a beautiful city though! I'd like to see the Black Forest next time I go to Germany, as well as Hanover and Bavaria.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#40 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:58 AM

I cannot fucking believe anyone even brought up the past here. Are y'all idiots?

I spent some time in Berlin and I'd love to go back sometime, it was actually a history orientated trip so I did see a lot of stuff about the Cold War like Checkpoint Charlie, it's a beautiful city though! I'd like to see the Black Forest next time I go to Germany, as well as Hanover and Bavaria.

I went to Berlin a few years ago.. it really is beautiful. But my friend refused to go to all the interesting places (since he's not interested in history :rolleyes: ) and so the only thing I saw was the holocaust monument. 

But I have to say I liked Freiburg a lot when I went to visit last autumn. It has a really beautiful old town center. And also Colmar is worth a visit (just across the border in France ;))