84 replies to this topic

#21 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:09 PM

If you two have a good relationship, you sound like Usagi and Chibi-usa.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#22 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationOver the hills, where the seven dwarfs dwell

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:16 PM

If you two have a good relationship, you sound like Usagi and Chibi-usa.

we get along well... but I still hid the cookies in my room again :P

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#23 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

Yeah.

You sound exactly like Chibi-usa.

#24 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:20 PM

hahaha thanks?!

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#25 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:26 PM

She talks about Usagi in the end of the third movie, I believe. She complains that Usagi eats all her sweets, and then says that she guesses it's fair, 'cause she does the same thing.

It's super sweet.

#26 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

ok I guess that true.. my mum really likes her sweets. whenever I got out in the evening she asks me "do you you plan to go by the store, can you bring me some maltesers?" and we practically live next to the store ;)

#27 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:31 PM

In her defense, Maltesears are the shit.

#28 BloodPrince 2.0

BloodPrince 2.0

Megabyte

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:52 PM

Damn, that's kind of cute. My mom also has a sweet tooth, and it shows up most when I've made chocolate chip cookies. She turns into such a puppy.
“The exchange went unnoticed by the world, just one
other of many exchanges between a multitude of
strangers, acquaintances, friends, or enemies all around.”

#29 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:58 AM

In her defense, Maltesears are the shit.

true.. even though i'm pretty sure it's not swiss chocolate.. ^^

#30 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:42 AM

I was so disappointed in what the Americans have for Maltesers. I mean, they're nice but...okay seriously the fuck is wrong with your chocolate?

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#31 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:54 AM

Hershey's.

Although I will say I hate Cadbury chocolate.

Sorry.

#32 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:12 PM

I was so disappointed in what the Americans have for Maltesers. I mean, they're nice but...okay seriously the fuck is wrong with your chocolate?

are maltesers in america different from the ones in europe?  :huh:

#33 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:25 AM

We don't have them, normally.

We have "malted milk balls."

They are inferior.

#34 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:48 AM

Well, if the FDA didn't ban Kinder Surprise eggs in America, I'd buy a case every Christmas.

I got a few in Germany/Austria when I visited those two countries as part of a high school trip.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#35 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:16 AM

A few days ago my whole family found out that my sister is pregnant.

Me, my mom, my dad, and my other sister were all called over for a little chit chat and were collectively told the news.

My mom was half asleep and startled awake like she was being attacked by bees then said "Wait, what? When the fuck did this happen?".

My other sister called the pregnant sister a big ole slut and punched her in the arm.

My dad said "Hmmmm.", and continued reading an article on his computer.

When I got to the house I immediately asked who was pregnant, because my family doesn't call meetings for anything less than pregnancy or a rumble, so I kind of knew what the news was before I got there.

After a few minutes of talking about various things pertaining to her situation my pregnant sister asks my dad "Are you feeling alright over there?".

He hadn't said a single word the whole time, which is not out of character for him even when big stuff isn't happening.

Then he replies with "Me? I feel fine. I'm not the one who's got a parasite in their womb. I'm going out to the garage if anyone needs me."

Then he gets up, leaves the house, and goes to the garage for the next few hours to fuck around with stuff.

My dad is one of two people depending on the day.

He is either the guy who everyone assumes is angry all the time when he is really just sitting there listening to what everyone else is saying.

Or he is the guy who cracks slavery jokes with his black friends and gets naked at parties.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#36 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:11 PM

Man, your dad sounds like Margaret Sanger.  (Supported abortion as a means of getting rid of black people, seriously.)

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#37 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:29 PM

Man, your dad sounds like Margaret Sanger.  (Supported abortion as a means of getting rid of black people, seriously.)

Because he cracks slavery jokes with his black friends, or because he treats pregnancy with a fairly high level of sarcasm?

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#38 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:30 PM

Because he cracks slavery jokes with his black friends, or because he treats pregnancy with a fairly high level of sarcasm?

Both?

#39 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:34 PM

Well he likes black people just fine and I don't think he plans on trying to eradicate them as a race.

#40 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:13 PM

Well he likes black people just fine and I don't think he plans on trying to eradicate them as a race.

Well, he described a baby as a parasite (a common refrain of the really pro-choice people) and the bit about said racist jokes.  My brain works that way sometimes.  I'm a super ball in a labyrinth.